4. Papa'z song

Tupac,

My baby girl was eating her lunch and she fell asleep my baby so cute when she sleeps. Look at me this girl got a nigga deep in his feelings ahaha.

I sit down on the couch with my plate of food and I see a big flash through the window go off in my face, damn cameras man I picked up my chicken.

Somebody knocks on my damn door I sigh and drop my chicken a nigga can never eat in peace.

I go into my bedroom grabbing my gun from underneath my pillow making my way to the door I swing it open and it is my dad I quickly try my best to slam it back in his face.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yell. I turn around and I see my baby movin around.

"Hey Tupac." He smiles.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to you man."

"Baby what's going on?" I hear Lisa say as she wakes up from her slumber.

"Can I come in?" He rubs his head.

"For what William?"

"William?" He questions soundin like he was hurt about somethin, but frankly I don't give a fuck.

"Yes WILLIAM you ain't shit to me but a damn dick that brought me here."

"Tupac I'm sorry can we just talk about it?"

"Can you just go to hell?"

"Pac who are you talkin to like that outside this house?" Lisa gets up and she comes to the door and she sees him.

"Oh my god....." She says in shock as she holds onto my body.

"Pac can you just hear me out?"

"You got one second."

"Okay listen pac I know that I wasn't here for you in the past, but I'm sorry and I'm here for you now though."

"Forgiven, goodbye now." I try to close the door in his face again, but Lisa stops me and kisses her teeth.

"William please come in." I sigh and cover my face here she go.

"Thank you."

"No problem, and pac be nice."

I put my eyes in my head walking behind her towards the couch. I sit back down behind my food. "Talk." I say in my soft tone.

"Okay look son I'm sorry and if you just give me one more chance to show you that I truly love and care about you then I'll show you, please man come on I'm so sorry I'll try to be the best father that I can be I'm sorry."

"Bulshit..."

"Pac!" Lisa slaps my head.

"I mean listen to this nigga Lisa he stay feedin me bulshit my whole entire life!"

"Bulshit? Now if you listen to him he's clearly not saying bulshit!"

"Yes he is I know him baby news flash he is my fuckin birth giver not your's!!!"