6. Are you that somebody?

~🍼~
January 5, 1994

Lisa,

I'm sitting on the couch rocking our daughter annoyed as all hell now. Pac's been working a lot lately and I'm stressing.

I need help with her I'm only one fucking person and she's so little I never catered to a child before man.

I need as much support that I can get and I feel like I'm all alone.

"Shhh baby, daddy should be home soon." I say as I rock her in my arms.

Then the door bust wide open and appears Tupac, he has two big ass suit cases in his hands and he's sweaty.

"Where you been at?" I ask as I place her down in the crib.

"Workin baby." He plops down on the couch wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Mhmm, so I thought that you had a few months leave?"

"So? You thought that I was gon be here doing nothing witchu?" He chuckles.

"I couldn't careless where your bald headed ass goes to, just be home to help me with your fucking daughter."

"Woah hostile much Lisa." He chuckles some more.

"Why are you being such a dick head?!" I snap.

"I'm not baby I ain't even mean it like that at all that's just how you took it so.." He shrugs.

"Whatever pac pick her up and cater to her! Cause I'm fucking tired!" I mush his head before storming upstairs.

I lay down in our bed and cover my face as stress and hurt take over my body then he comes upstairs.

He sighs, "Baby I'm sorry aight."

I sit up and wipe my eyes. "Why do you talk to me like I'm just some bitch pac? I'm not just some baby mama I'm your girlfriend you asshole!"

"I know baby I was just runnin tha streets baby why can't I ever do me? You always do you, but a nigga can never have a second of alone time you make no fuckin since Lisa, but that ain't shit new."

"Fuck you pac!" I throw my pillow at his head and a lamp and the sheets and covers also.

"Chill the fuck out Lisa!"

"I didn't ask to have your fucking baby you bald piece of shit!"

"Whatever girl is you done yet? My baby hungry." He says annoyed.

I get up and run over to him hopping on him wrapping my legs around his waist punching his face.

I'm so mad and he keeps acting like I am forcing a family on him when he the one who fucked me and shit so.

Fuck how you feel, cause you wanted to have sex with me well here you go. I can't do this shit with his bitch ass.

"Lisa calm yo ass down!" He grabs my arms to throw me onto the bed.

I get back up and shove pass him and I go downstairs and pick little Star up and begin to feed her.

I don't even care that his blood was on my knuckles I hope that it fucking hurt too you fucking asshole I'm tired man.