9. Unthinkable

Lisa,

"They in here!!"

I hold onto Star tighter as she jumps in my arms I cover her mouth as she starts crying I cover mine as well...

So right now me and my baby girl are locked in the bedroom closet. Some niggas broke into our house.

Pac is working late tonight so he's not here. I hear a hard knock on the closet door, "Aye bitches come out!!!"

"Mommy!!!" Star screams out.

"They in here!!!"

I search for my phone in the dark area I eventually find it. I dial Pac's number, he answers, but his phone drops down...

"Pac no!" I semi yell in frustration.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Oh my god!!!" I scream covering Star.

"Mommy is it ov---."

BAM!

"Oh! Shit...." I say.

The door busts open, "Please don't!!!"

~⚙️~

"Tupac Shakur arrested at his LA home just hours ago."

"Gangsta rapper Tupac Shakur was arrested."

"2pac arrested and his daughter was present, how is he--."

My mama shuts it off. "Don't listen to this crap."

"Baby what happened?" She asks.

"Mama I don't know..." I tell her shaking my head.

"Well you wanna go see him? I mean I can take you up there if you want." She suggests.

"No, I'm gonna go by myself. Watch Star for me mama?"

"Of course baby."

"Thanks mama."

I get up and leave off to go to the jail that my baby boy is in. He hates it when I call him that...

I miss him so much already and it's only been a few hours how am I supposed to get through this without my support...

That's him..That's my baby..Tupac...

I rush into the jail, pulling a number just waiting to hear "Person for Tupac Shakur"

5 hours later...

"For Tupac Shakur!"

I shoot up and literally run to that door. Right now I just want answers from him like why was he arrested?

What did the love of my life do? They take me to a chair I tap my finger nails as I wait for him to come out..

I can feel his presence near me I instantly look up into his big beautiful brown eyes, I love his sparkle in them..

"Hey baby." He speaks up.

"Baby what happened? Why are you in here?" I sob.

"I'ma be honest witchu, because I love you."

I nod ready for whatever he was about to lay on me. "Aight well. I murdered them niggas."

"You saved us.." I sniff.

"Yeah, so baby I want chu to stay strong while a nigga gone aight?"

"I don't wanna live without chu." I break down covering my mouth with my free hand.

"Baby I know that chu don't, but we got Star. Be there for her, make her happy the way you made me happy. Give her some of that Unconditional love."

"I can do that."

"Good. Also baby so I'll know that chu mine forver and ever baby I want us to last baby I'm ready to settle for you. Baby I love you."

"I love you too Pac."

"Baby marry me."

"Oh my god!! Huh?! Are you serious right now?!!"

"Yes I am. I need you baby, and I want chu to wait for me I love you so, so, fuckin much Lisa, I killed for you and my seed and I'd do that shit again too. All for you, cause I love you."

I nod wiping my soaking wet eyes. "I love you too."

"Baby all you gotta do is say it."

I began to cry harder. "I'm ready. I'm ready." I repeat.

"Soon you'll be Mrs. Shakur baby." He tells me with a big smile on his face.

I place my face on the glass and he places his on it as well. We stare into each other eyes until,,...

"Times up!"

They stood him up and I feel my eyes filling with more tears as they place those hand cuffs back onto him...

I blow kisses to him I know he can hear me, cause I'm doing them soundly I get myself together and leave to go home and get my baby girl.

I'm not leaving his side. I'm going to court, I'm giving him things, I'm gonna be extremely supportive to him.

He was just protecting his family what would you have done if that was your family huh? Exactly the same thing and if not, your crazy...

Only thing I'm nervous about is telling Star. She loves her daddy so much and I just don't know if she's gonna be able to handle being away from him..

Shit I can barely handle it...

I know that he'll be home soon though I love you Pac...Forver and ever...

I'm ready to do the Unthinkable...

To be continued...