7. Run tha streetz

Lisa,

~🔆~

"Havin fun huh?"

"Baby whatchu doin here?" He asks.

"I can't believe you pac." I say.

"Lisa, what, are you, doin here?" He repeats slower this time.

"What are you doing here?" I argue.

"Workin." He says simply.

"I wanna break up pac." I say.

"Huh? What you wanna leave now just cause a young nigga workin to live?"

"No just, cause you don't have time for me or Star and I'm tired of you."

"What the fuck are you talkin bout?! I love you and Star with all my heart Lisa!"

"I just don't feel it you lied to me for the first time and it hurt me so much." I said as I held my hand at my heart.

"Baby I never lied to you."

"You said that you trusted me..."

"I know baby and I do I love you I wouldn't of had said it if I didn't I love you so much and I can't lose you."

"I can't believe that." I sob.

He sighs. "Baby I'm just workin I love you so much I'll take some time off for real this time, I'll take Star off your hands I know that you've been hard on yourself, but I'm here for you baby I promise."

I wipe my eyes. "I think that I'm gonna go and stay with my mama for a while."

"Lisa baby I---." He starts.

I place my finger to his lips cutting him off. "I have to go now."

I get out of his car and run back to the car with Chili and T boz. I hold back tears as I feel all eyes on me now.

"Drive shit!" I snap.

I cover my face as T finally starts the car up. Chili was in the back with me so I lay my head on her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay girl." She assures me.

Once I get home I get Star dressed and fed then I fed myself and changed my clothes I can't believe that I did that.

Now I don't have pac by my side anymore, but it's for the best right. He want's to run tha streetz, now he can.

I wipe my tears away that I just realize have fallen. "You can run tha streets witcho thugs, I'll be waitin for you, until you get through, I'll be waitin..."

I grab my song book and plop down on the couch and get right to writing, yes a song for Tupac.

Shut up that's how I express myself to y'all and to people. I write the whole song down. I black out on the couch...

When I wake up Star was gone, before I start panicking I see a note. It is sitting on top of my journal.

I quickly open it to just find out that pac has her I figured that though...