e n d i n g s

"Welcome to Leslie's books. How may I help you?"

"Hi! I've come here to collect a book for someone."

"Sure, sir. I'll have it out in a second. What's the book called?"

"To Kill a Mockingbird."

"Who are you collecting this for?"

"Lindsey."

"And you are?"

"Jake. Jake Hyde."

"..."

"Erm, Lily?"

"You asshole."

"I guess this is the part where you hug me."

_________________________________________

Folks, this is the part where Lily hugged Jake, harder than she had ever hugged anyone, like he was one of the most precious things ever. And our man, Jake did too. Her petite body fit so well in his strong arms. She smelled of lemons, roses and all things good. Jake was tall, about 6' 3'', perfectly tanned, with strong, toned arms, he looked nothing less than an angel. His messy brown hair, falling onto his eyes, only made him more attractive. And boy, was Lily smitten.

And then he pulled away from her, slowly brushing a stray strand of hair off her face.

"Goddamn, I never expected to see you blush."

"Expect the unexpected, big guy."

"Oh is it?"

"Mhm"

And then Jake got down onto his knees, pulling out of bunch of tulips from his black, leather jacket. He remembers, she thought, smiling from ear to ear.

"Magician, are we, Jakey?"

"Probably explains how I 'magically' stole your heart."

"You're an idiot."

"Shh."

"Will you, Lily Aldrin, my sarcastic, intelligent, savage, and incredibly pretty phone beau, do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Sarcastic?"

"Oh you're the queen of Sarcastiville"

"Intelligent."

"Hate to admit it, but extremely."

"Pretty?"

"Mhm"

"About the savage part, how savage am I on a scale of 1-10?"

"9"

"9?"

"Because I am the one you need."

"Mhm."

"We can slay the world together."

"You're so weird."

"..."

"Yes."

"What?"

"YES."

"Seriously?"

"LET'S GO BE WEIRD TOGETHER."

"You're the best", said Jake getting back onto his feet.

"Says everyone."

"Mhm", Jake said as he pulled Lily into a kiss, mirroring all her movements, like they'd done this a hundred times before. Then, the weren't just Lily and Jake, they were two souls, who had stolen each others hearts, unaware of how they would make it work and how long all this could last, but in that moment, they had each other, and that's all they needed.

________________________________________

A/n :

"you used to call me on my cellphone, late night when you need my love" ;)

so my loves, this is where our story ends, where our two babies meet each other, and do all mushy stuff.

I am so sorry if the ending disappointed you or anything like that. I am very new to this writing business, so forgive me.

Thank you for all your love and support <3

Honestly, y'all mean the world to me<3

vote/ comment/ and maybe follow :D

love always,

vanz.