Chapter 1...

..
..Nandini Pov...
..This is the story of how I died..haha kidding you know! I'm Nandini..Princess Nandini..daughter of Zew the Ocean King.
..Well the story starts in anime world or you can say the cartoon world. My world..my Disney ocean world also known as "Rellendle" ..
.." Fast guys ! ( I exclaimed as I swimmed towards my castle. It was deep inside ocean away from human eyes. I and my friends swam through sharks..octopus and every ocean animal to reach castle as fast as possible..else father's gonna kill us..
.." Nandini..I'm tired ( Little dolphin exclaimed and I slapped her head angrily )
.." Marna hai kya..castle jake jitna aaram karna hai..kar lena. Abhi toh hum Rellendle bhi nahi pahuchi ( I said and carried her with me )
..As I reached near it I sighen in relief but soon my eyes bulged out in horror as I saw fires everywhere. Fire under the ocean? I swam and reached the castle only to find Father fighting with Gobbles like hell. This Gobbles were the army of Ziana. The wicked ugly mermaid who I don't know had a problem with us.
.." Nandini..go away dear ( Father shouted and like really he thinks I'm gonna leave my father alone )
.." Get away! ( I shouted and came infront of him as a shield. I threwd my magical waves and did work but not for longer time )
..Father carried me away with him and rushed towards him. He placed me near a mirror and cupped my face..
.." Dear..I'm sending you to another world. Mujhe pata hai..ab bahut der hoh chuki hai..I can't see you as a slave princess. And this..yeh pendant ka dhyaan rakhna. It's very important ha beta ( He said softly and I was in tears by now. He made wore the pendant and kissed my head. I hugged him tightly though he was beyond larger than me)
..I gasped as he pushed me inside the mirror. I saw the Gobbles taking him away. I wanted to cry..scream but it was late by now. When my eyes got opened I was in another world. That is the real world.
..Sunlight felled on my face and I covered them. I some how stood up and saw my legs instead of my tail and aqua gown instead my mermaid tail. I stared at my hands and touch my face and hair. Ohh! I had turned to a human. Should I laugh..no Should I dance..no no no..! What should I do..
.." The thing you should do now is move aside dear ( I heard a voice and turned. A guy was peeping at me through a wierd vehicle. I made a confused look and he pressed something which was loud enough to hurt my ears..
.." Sadak kai beecho beech marna ka kya irada hai kya..move ( He said and this made me real angry )
.." How dare you talk to a princess like that huh..I'll sue you for this ( I said and he blinked his eyes in horror and confusion )
..Next I didn't knew what happened. I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping in a weird bed and castle. I jerkley woke up and saw my surroundings
.." Aahh ( I screamed as I saw animal heads hanging on wall. Was it real ? Kahi mera head bhi..no..no..no..)
..I slowly walked and came out of the room. I saw a glimpse of two guys. Ohh one was the same idiot guy who was laughing like hell but who was the other. His back was faced to me. Taller he seemed and attractive..wait what..they have kidnapped you Nandini..!
..I looked around and found a stick in corner. I quitely picked it up and ran towards them..
.." how dare you kidnapped a princess! ( I shouted and blewd stick at first making him faint in ground and turned to other taller one and blewd to him also making both of them sleep on the ground )
..After some time they slowly came back to sense. I smirked as I had tied them to chair and myself was sitting on bed holding the stick..
.." Struggling..struggling is point less huh ( I acted brave and they glared at me. I stood up with support of stick glaring back at them )
.." Kaun hoh tumlog..muhe yaha kyu laye..Gobbles kai army hoh na..bolo bolo..bolte kyu nahi ( I asked and their expression was blank )
.." Dekho..hum seedhe saadhe insaan hai..Mai Cabir hu..aur yeh hai angry young man Manik. Ab hume kholdo warna yeh tuhme machli ki tarah chaba jayega ( the same guy said and I palmed my mouth in horror )
.." Tumlog hume khate hoh? Aakhir itni dushmani kyu..kyu! Kya hum milkar nahi reh sakte aur Gobbles kai against fight kare ( I said determinely and their expression was I don't know what. Cabir was ready to laugh out while the other was still glaring at me. Yeah he was charming one but why this angry look )
.." haa..hum fight karenge okk..pehle hume kholo toh sahi..phir jake hum fight kar payenge right ( Cabir said and I slowly went to them )
..I opened them soon and Cabir smiled at me but the other one just stood up and barged out muttering something
.." Woh kya hai..pyaar mai dhoka mil gaya that's why. Sadme sai ubhra nahi tha..tum tapak gayi ( Cabir said and I rolled my eyes in confusion )
.." Pyaar mai dhoka milne sai log machliya khate hai ?? ( I asked and he made a what look )
.." Tumne toh abhi bola..agar ushe ghussa aa jaye toh woh machli koh chaba chaba kai khata hai ( I said and he tapped his head )
.." Maine bola..machli ki tarahhh..chaba chaba kai khata hai ( He said and I got horrified now. What if woh mujhe hi chaba chaba kai khaa jaye. Cause you're mermaid princess naa )
.." Listen I think you're lost or something. Jitne din chaho ruk sakti hoh..you know jab tak tuhmara pata na mil jaye okk..( He said and left while I was still in shock )
..I came out and saw him leaning to by wall and staring at sun set. I some how took courage and went near him..
.." Ahemm..Princess Nandini koh tumse baat karni hai ( I said and he ignored. Haww how dare he. Pyaar mai dhoka mila hua monster )
.." Dekho..mujhe sab pata hai..tuhme pyaar mai dhoka mila hai..tum logo koh chaba chaba kai khate hoh..I know ( I said and this time he turned to me with serious look )
.." Yaa toh tum pagal hoh..yaa mujhe pagal banana chahti hoh huh ( he asked seriously and my jaw dropped at him )
.." how dare you call princess Nandini..a pagal? Tum pagal..monster..actually na mujhe tuhme chaba chaba kai khana chahiye..( I said and he turned completely to me )
.." Mooh band rakho..tum mere bare mai kuch nahi janti..joh kuch saha hai wagera..samjhi ( He said and this time my heart melted. Bichare koh pyaar mai dhoka mila hai naa. )
.." Ohh..Tuhmare saath bura hua hai..i can feel. Tum chaho toh apna dard baat sakte hoh..dost banoge mere ( I said and forwarded my hands. I blinked my eyes and showed my teeths )
.." I don't trust any woman..( He said and left. I looked at him going and then to my hand. How rude of him. Monster Manik.)
.." Huh monster Manik..mai katti hoh tumse..ab khud aake bhi bologe naa ki baat karo..tab bhi nahi karungi..par ab mai kya karu ( I said and looked at my gown which was dirty by now. I needed new one. But where to get from. Monster Manik thodi gown pehenta hai..toh ab mai kya karu ????
.. Enjoy reading and keep Voting ..!