CHAPTER 8

..Recap:- CEO of the year

..I glanced at my watch..it was thirty minutes since I had been waiting out for her. Finally the door clicked open and she came out showing her red gown and smiling at me.
..Nandu:- Tada! I'm ready..( She exclaimed and I made ohh really face raising my eyebrows )
.." let's go ( I muttered and walked but she stopped in mid pouting hard at me )
..Nandu:- Hair is incomplete..mujhe kuch chahiye pehene kai liye ( She said and sighen in disbelief. I looked around and saw a flower vase. I plucked out a red flower and smiled at her )
..She clapped her hands and I gently tucked the flower behind her ear. She holded my hands and we came out of room.
..Nandu:- Ohh teri..yeh log kaun hai ( She whispered as she saw my few bodyguards waiting for us outside. I smirked and pulled her out )
.." They are my army's. My bodyguards. Hum log war par jaa rahe hai..( I said and she blinked her eyes in shock. I closed her jaw which had gone hung down and took her away with me
.." So..dear doctor..how's going ( I said as I entered and sat down crossing my legs. He showed a gentle smile and I wanted to scratch that out from his face )
.." Coming to the directly. Tujhe bahut shauk haina..patients kai saath apna time paas karna..( I muttered angrily and he frowned at me )
..Doc:- Excuse me..kehna kya chahte hoh tum ( He said and I gave a faint smile tapping his cheecks )
.." Actually..mai kehne mai nahi..karne mai believe karta hu you know..( With that I called my guards in and he gulped his saliva seing them )
.." Have a nice time boys ( I winked at them and came out to let them do their work that is beating him till blue and black and dig his graveyard right in his clinic only )
..We roamed together for hour's here and there. Then I took her to graveyard carrying her in back. Once reached..I putted her down and headed towards a grave.
.." Shaan Malhotra 2003-2014 ( I read out the name carved on it and knelt down caressing the grave and dusting away the dirts in it )
..Nandu:- Tum yaha kyu soh rahe hoh..( She asked and I looked up towards her. She raised her eyebrows and I gestured her to sit with me and she did )
.." Tuhmare..fairy land mai toh log hamesha jeete honge..do you people even know what's a dead ( I said expecting a stupid question from her side but she smiled weakly and held my hands )
..Nandu:- Of course we know what's dead is. Infact..I've seen my mother dying infront of me..should I say she was killed infront of me ( She whispered hugging her knees while I felt a stinging sensation in my heart)
.." It hurts..doesn't it ( I said and she glanced at the grave asking through her eyes )
.." My little brother..Shaan..quite..calm and sensitive. Aaj mere paas hota but all because of me..he got killed ( I muttered angrily clutching my fist and she gazed at me with unknown expression )
.." I was driving..drunk..he was beside me. We were having a quite fun time until I lost my balance and our car got collided with a truck coming straight( My voice got broked as tears made way through my eyes )
..Nandu:- And he died ( She whispered at me and I nodded lightly wiping my tears harshly )
.." I'm the most unlucky guy in this planet..so unlucky that mom died giving me birth. Dad..he remarried and then Shaan. Yeah..he was step brother..par pyaar naam ka cheez hota hai yaar. Everyone blamed me with no reason..or say there's only one reason..my bad luck ( I said biting my lips and she still had unknown expression in her face )
..Nandu:- Everything has to be healed..( She muttered and caressed the grave lightly )
..I gasped as I saw the shatterd flowers blooming again and her skin had another spark. It was golden and shiney..she was humming a song and then her pendant twinkled like a star
.." You're..you're glowing ( I almost freaked out seing her like this while she stared at me. She smiled and the glow vanished away
..Nandu:- Ssh..Monster Manik..dheere sai bolo..it's a top secret ( She said shutting my mouth and I nodded like a idiot at her )
..Nandu:- The father of the ocean..Zew..he gave this pendant to me actually. Unki eklauti beti huna..when I feel like healing something which has got broken..my powers mingles with this pendant and the thing which has broken gets healed..( She said and I stared at her blankly )
.." So..so that means..you can me heal me right ( I asked and she rolled her eyes in confusion. She cupped my face and her hands glowed lightly )
..Nandu:- Are you broken..Monster Manik( She asked and I was about to utter when suddenly it started raining with huge thunderstorm and she hid in my chest
.." Ssh..it's okay..chalo hum..wapas chalte hai ( I mumbled and carried her away with me )
.." Aaachhhuuu! ( She sneezed hard clutching her blanket and rubbed her tiny nose ready to sneeze again )
..Manik:- Ab chup chap..drink this..( I said and started feeding her hot soup. Once done I cleaned her lips and went to wash away the dish )
..When I returned she was giggling staring at my albums. I smirked and started cleaning her messy room
..Nandu:- Ohh..Shaan kai lambe lambe baal..ohh teri..Shaan in underwear ( She exclaimed and I smiled shortly adjusting her clothes )
..Nandu:- Hawww..mickey mouse wala underwear hehehe ( She giggled and I widened my eyes in shock. Shaan hated mickey mouse that means..the pic was of)
.." Nandu...dekho meowww ( I shouted and she threwd away the album jumping in bed. I quickly took out that pic and sighen in relief )
..Nandu:- Monster Manik..kaha hai meoww ( She asked and I showed my teeths )
.." He's gone..gone gone..yeh loh album ( I handed her the album and wiped away my sweat )
..Nandu:- Aayi..Mickey mouse underwear wala Shaan kidhar gaya..( She asked searching the album and I made a innocent look shrugging at her )
..Cabir and I were almost arguing over a topic while Nandu was sitting crossing her legs and staring at us
.." Kya zaroorat hai party ki..I mean..chuck it off ( I mumbled and he made a horrible face glaring at me )
..Cabir:- CEO of the year bana hai itne saal baad..phirse..party is compulsory dude..drinks..music..hot chicks ( He exclaimed and I nodded in complete no )
..Nandu:- Hot Chicks matlab kya hota Monster Manik ( She asked playing with hair and I shooted glares at Cabir who mumbled sorry to me)
.." Hot Chicks..umm..chicken..chicken kai chote chote bache..garam garam khaate hai hum ( I said and she made O face and then suddenly started crying )
..Nandu:- Haww..chote chote bacho ko khaate hoh..gande kahike ( She cried and I cupped her face wiping away her tears )
.." Don't cry..no hot chicks okk..Cabir. Party hogi..lekin no hot chicks..no cold chicks ( I warned and he nodded smiling at me )
.." Nandu..ish party mai gown mat pehno..disney cartoon lagti hoh..try something else ( I said and she made a disgusting look at me )
..Nandu:- Tum kehna kya chahte hoh huh..( She groaned and I laughed shortly at her)
.." Are don't be ghussa. Don't worry..monster Manik nai designers bulaye hai..they'll handle you..if they can ( I mumbled shortly scratching my head and she made a whatever look )
..I made a blank face as I saw her in that heavy olive princess gown with matching gloves and black band around her neck. An olive hair band tucked inside her hair with her most cute smile. Nevertheless she was looking breath taking
.." What's this ( I asked glaring at the designers and they shrugged at us )
.." She only insisted. Aur wese bhi..yeh look inpar jyada suit karta hai..why not aap party ka theme fairy tale kardo ( They suggested and I nodded as that made the sense )
..I adjusted by prince black tuxedo and gelled my hair perfectly. A pair of small hands covered my eyes and dragged me away with her. When it got opened I saw us standing infront of full length mirror.
..Nandu:- So..ready monster Manik ( She wrapped her arms around me and I nodded in yes walking away with her )
..I saw spot light falled on us as we walked downstairs. Everyone were smiling and congratulating me while I gently nodded back
.." All credits goes to Nandu..cheers ( I said and waved them with my drink and they cheered me back. I looked at Nandu who was busy gossiping with Cabir and all and smiled to myself )
.." Mr.Malhotra can we have a talk please ( Mr.Raichand the namely tycoon of Europe was smiling at me. I nodded he shaked my hands )
.." Aapke bare mai kaafi suna thaa..you were the one..phir beech mai achanak..you're name started to declined. Lekin aaj wapas ushi place mai..fantastic ( He praised and I smiled biting my lips and he nodded )
.." If you don't mind..aapke itne bade empire mai..hame bhi kaam karne koh mauka mile then..you know ( He said and instantly my smile widened )
.." Of course..It will be pleasure working with you ( I said and he hugged me like a true gentle man )
..I went to Nandini and without caring about surrounding kissed her cheecks making her blush hard while Cabir dropped his ice cream.
..Nandu:- Haww..kya hua Monster Manik ( She asked and I mumbled nothing pulling her cheecks. She shrugged and continued eating her ice cream while I thanked her inwardly )
.." Manik..kya hum baat kar sakte hai ( I turned and saw Trishna looking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to her while Nandu was lost in her own )
.." Bolo..( I said with cold voice and she held my hands close to hers )
..Trishna:- See..I'm sorry..ush waqt mai naraz thi tumse..aur tuhme pata haina..jab mai naraz hoti hu toh ulta seedha kar deti hu ( She said softly and I nodded waiting for her another nonsense )
..Trishna:- Can't we just you know be together again.. I'll motivate and love you like always..sab kuch acha hoga..phirse ( She whispered and I laughed making her frown )
.." Same dialogue jaake kisi aur sai kehna..jab mujhse jyada koi aur powerful banda mile toh ( I said and pulled away my hands from her. She pleaded and I pulled Nandu close to me )
.." You know..ishe koi farak nahi padta..ishka Monster Manik..kitna bada hai..chota hai..ishe sirf apne Monster Manik ki zaroorat padti hai..and there are lot's of difference between her and you..but mujhe abhi apna time waste nahi karna ( I said and left while she made a real bad face )
.." Sab..sab matlabi hote hai..jab man kiya chod diya..jab man kiya wapas ( I gritted my teeths angrily while she stared at me licking her ice cream )
.." Bas Nandu..tuhmara fever theek hua ab tak..aur kitna khaogi ( I scolded and she made a puppy face at me )
..Nandu:- Thoda sa aur..kuch nahi hoga..Aaaachhhuu ( with that she sneezed and I threwd a sharp glare at her. She placed the box near me and holded her ears with sad face )
.." Chalo..ab..ek mota sai injection marunga aur meoww kai saath room mai band kar dunga ( I teased her and she started crying badly )
.." Ohhooo..I'm joking yaar..no injection..no meoww ( I cupped her face and she hid in my embrace )
..Nandu:- Sacchi? ( She asked and I just hmmd calming her down )
..Enjoy reading..trying to give you long updates..keep commenting