CHAPTER 6

..Recap:- Pimple

..I saw her playing alone in the corner with her flowers. I kept my blazer aside and went to stood beside her.

..Nandu:- Monster Manik..dekho I made a crown..take it ( She exclaimed and slided the flower crown in my head. )

..Nandu:- So pretty..( She twinkled her eyes making aww face and I had zero expression in my face )

.." Khana khane chalo ( I said lowly and left while she followed me playing with her gown)

..I feeded her quitely while she kept chattering about random things. How can some one talk for this long. Doesn't she gets tired. But one thing which was good that atleast someone was there to fill this house with live. Before it was like...nothing.

..It was another photo shoot but this time she wasn't scared. Infact she gave her one by one the princess Nandini poses. 

I wonder what would have her fairy land like been

I wonder what would have her fairy land like been. Kya waha ishke jaise dumbo's aur honge..definitely..why not. Ishke biradri keh log.

..Nandu:- Monster Manik..Princess Nandini is very tired..( She pouted )

.." Toh..( I asked blankly and she spreaded her arms around )

..Nandu:- I can't walk..carry me..it's my order..or else I'll sue you ( She said and I rolled my eyes away)

..I turned and knelt down while she happily hopped in my back. I started walking out and she played with my hairs. I saw Trishna glaring at me. I ignored her and walked away but suddenly she exclaimed.

..Nandu:- Ohh teri..monster Manik..wapas chalo. I forgot my bag ( She complaint and I angrily went back )

..I came out cursing her while she cutely wrapped her hands around my neck.

..Nandu:- Ohh teri..mai apna hair band bhi bhool gayi..wapas chalo na ( She poked me )

.." Abhi toh..gaye naa yaar ( I complaint but she made a sad face. I sighen and again carried her away and came back with her stupid hair band )

..Nandu:- Haww..Monster Manik..mai ek aur cheez bhool gayi ( She said and this time anger raised my peek )

.." Now what ?! ( I gritted my teeth angrily shooting glares from corner of my eyes )

..Nandu:- Kuch nahi..mai toh majak kar rahi thi..( She exclaimed and pulled my cheecks. I took a deep breathe and carried her to my car parked outside )

..I droved away and she slept there only. I carried her till room and tucked her inside the blanket. Suddenly I saw her pendant glowing lightly. The pendant which she never ever took out of her neck.

..I frowned and sat beside her. With her pendat..her body too started glowing. My eyes bulged out next moment the glow vanished and she jerkly opened her eyes. I had same shocking expression while she raised her eyebrows.

..It was evening by now and I woked up with short nap. I rubbed my eyes and saw Nandu sleeping beside me. I shaked her and she looked at me.

..Nandu:- Woh naa..Meoww aa gaya thaa andar..mai darr gayi..bahar aayi..phir tuhmare paas aa gayi..aur soh gayi ( She mumbled in sleep and again closed her eyes )

.." Are utho..kitna sona hai..chalo we'll go somewhere..umm ghumne jaate hai ( I said and she jumped on bed clapping her hands )

..Nandu:- Sachi..( She said and I nodded. She jumped out of bed and rushed to change while I laughed shortly )

..We went out to explore the city. Visited various malls and food counters. Obvious people were staring at her everywhere cause she was unique. A disney princess roaming here and there will obviously catch everyone's attention.

.." Nandini..chalo ab wapas chale ( I said but she made a sad face )

..Nandu:- No..princess Nandini koh aur ghumna hai ( She pouted but I glared at her )

.." Dekho..bahut der hoh gayi hai..kal ghumenge okk ( I said but she thumped her feet angrily )

.." Enough yaar..wapas chalo warna Meoww koh bol dunga ( I shouted and she bursted out in tears)

..Nandu:- Gande Monster Manik..katti ( She exclaimed and ran away while I palmed my face in irritation )

..I ran behind her calling her out but she didn't turned. She got bumped by someone. Someone means Trishna. What the..why she has to stalk every time

..Trishna:- Ohh Nandu..don't cry. Seriously yeh hai tuhmara care Manik..( She mocked and I glared at her )

.." None of you're business. Nandu come with me ( I said sternly but she didn't while Trishna smirked at me)

..Trishna:- Ohh please..better stay away..Nandini..tum aaj mere saath chalo hmm( She said and Nandu looked at me. I glared at her and she turned to her )

.." Nandu..dekho phir Monster Manik tumse katti hoh jayega..baat bhi nahi karega..who'll feed you food..carry you everywhere huh ( I said and she blinked her eyes at me )

.." Okk then..jao ishke saath..mai akela thaa..akela hi rahunga..who cares( I said and turned to leave )

..Nandu:- Monster Manik..ruko..mai aa rahi hu naa tuhmare saath ( She said and came to me. She hid behind me and I smirked at Trishna)

..I carried her in my back and took her away with me

..She was inside tub and playing with bubbles while I was massaging her hair with shampoo.

..Nandu:- Ohh teri..toh yeh wahi thi..joh tuhmara khajana peti leke bhaag gayi thi..haww( She said and I showered her hair lightly with warm water )

.." Hmm..she just left me. Anyway she doesn't bothered to me anymore. Abhi mera kaam hai tuhmara dhyaan rakhna ( I said rubbed lightly with her baby blue towel )

..Nandu:- Kyu..mai toh yahi rahungi naa.Why will I leave my Monster Manik ( She asked and I starting combing her hair )

.." I know that. But then also..you won't understand ( I said and made her wear her night suit. She made a confused look )

..Nandu:- Heh?! Matlab..why won't I understand ( she asked and I took deep breathe )

.." Sshh..Meoww koh bulau? ( I threatened her and she immediately kept finger on her lips )

..I tucked her inside blanket and she clutched my hands. I made a what face and she showed her teeths.

..Nandu:- Sing lullaby for me..neend nahi aa rahi ( She pouted and I made are you serious wala look. Is she kidding to me )

.." I don't know..how to sing lullaby and all ( I said and she made a horrible look..ready to cry )

.." Okk I'll try..( I said and coughed my throat. She clinged to me cozily and I started. Don't be scared okk )

.." Sohh Jaa..pyare Nanhe..Sohh jaa..Sohh jaa..warna meow aah jayega..sohh jaa..sohh jaa ( I sang..no I almost cracked her ears with this horrible singing of mine )

..Nandu:- Ohoo..monster Manik tum kitne besure hoh..sshh ( She complaint and I made a bad face. This was it. I knew nothing. How to make a person happy. Thats why Trishna was never used to satisfy of me)

.." I'm sorry..( I said lowly and she gestured me to come near her. I bent down and she planted soft kiss on my cheeck )

..Nandu:- Tum ghusse wale..besure toh hoh..par bahut cute hoh..( She exclaimed and I blushed a little. What the..blushing..seriously Manik..stop blushing )

..Nandu:- Neend aa gayi..Good Night Monster Manik..( She exclaimed and slept cocooned to me. I kept on ruffling her hair until I..myself drifted to sleep)

..Enjoy reading and keep Commenting