CHAPTER 7

Enjoy reading

..Recap:- Lullaby

..I was preparing cake especially for our princess Nandini. I had lot of works to do but no..she never has to let me live in peace.
..Once the cake was ready smiled shortly and went out only to see her stuffing pizza playing with her flowers. My face got hung down and she looked me.
..Nandu:- Are monster Manik..jaldi cake leh aao naa ( She pouted and I went upto her. She licked seing the cake )
.." Ab kya fayda..thoda aur wait nahi kar sakti thi..pizza khaa liya..ish cake ka kya karu ( I gritted my teeths angrily and she snatched the cake away )
..Nandu:- Naraz kyu hote hoh..mai khaati hu naa..tumne itne pyaar sai banaya hai ( She winked and started eating the cake)
..I took her to clinic as she was crying with stomach ache now. Told her not to eat but she always has to be stubborn head
.." Kyu khaya zabarjasti..ab bhukto ( I said and she cried snuggling to me while I patted her back lightly so soothe her pain )
.." Open you're mouth( Doctor said and she glared both of bus )
..Nandu:- Dard pet mai hoh raha hai..mooh kholke kya karungi huh ( She said and he looked at with confused look )
.." Nandu..jaisa woh bol raha hai..karo naa..phir jake stomach ache gayab hoga ( I said and she lightly nodded at me )
..After the check up was done she hopped down the bed and spreaded her arms around. I turned and she hopped into my arns while I carried her away.
..when we returned Cabir was waiting for us. She hopped down and ran towards her room while Cabir came to hopp in my arms
.." Pagal hai kya..hatt ( I pushed him away and he laughed at me while I adjusted my clothes )
..Cabir:- By the way congrats..tera business phir se upar jaa raha hai..you're back to the fire dude ( He exclaimed and I felt a short of relief hearing this )
..Cabir:- Must say..you're Princess Nandini is a lucky charm huh ( he said landing on sofa and I joined him )
.." Mat bol yaar..darr lagta hai ushke liye. She's dumbo..stupid moreover kafi bholi hai yaar. Log galat faayda nah uthaye ushka ( I said and he made a O face at me )
..Cabir:- Woww..Manik ( He smirked while I slapped his head hard. )
..Nandu:- Monster Manik..hum kaha jaa rahe hai ( She asked while I was making her hair )
.." Mera office..chalogi( I asked and she bobbed her head. I completed doing her hair and took her away with me
..I was playing with her my Cabin when peon entered inside knocking the door
..Peon:- Sir..aapko jaldi bulaya hai bahar ( He said and left while I frowned at this. I took her hand and went outside to find all employees gathered together )
.." What's cooking ( I asked and they smiled clapping at me. I made a what face and Nandu turned to me)
..Nandu:- Ohh terri..monster Manik..tuhmara birthday hai kya..Happy..( She was about to sing when I palmed her mouth before she starts her opera here )
.." What the hell is going on ( I asked pissed off and Cabir came from behind showing his teeths )
..Cabir:- Abe..yeh dekh CEO of the year..again tu nomination list mai hai ( He said and hugged me tight )
..It was night by now and Nandu was playing in my lap while I was lost in my own thoughts. After so many months..I was being praised again for my work's..my dedication. Should I all thank to her..or not
..When my chain of thoughts got over I saw her already drifted to sleep. I kissed her forehead and slept cuddling her more to me
.." And the CEO of the year goes to..( The host announced and I was giving least interest as Nandu was busy blabbering with me.)
.." Manik Malhotra..( He had announced but my ear was deaf to him as I was busy feeding her and listening to her chatters )
.." Manik Malhotra..( He again announced but I was so lost with her that I forgot where was I..and why was I )
..Nandu:- Aur naa Gobbles hehehe..hehehe karke hasne lage..ek toh kala kala gande teeths hai unke..wahi dikha dikha keh has rahe thai ( She said and I putted another pasta morshel in her mouth )
.." Agli baar hehehe..hehehe karke hase naa..ek mukka marna aur sare kale kale gande teeths gira dena ( I chuckled saying this and she bursted out in laugh )
.." Mr.Manik Malhotra ( This time he shouted my name and I jerkly turned to him. He was glaring at me tapping his mike and all the heads were sticked at us )
..I immediately stood up and picked up the pasts bowl too. I took her hands and headed towards the stage. I mumbled sorry and they handed me the award.
.." Umm..Thank you..all ( I said and stuffed the pasta in her mouth and they were giggling at us. I saw Aryaman with Trishna at corner. )
.." This award is very special to me..but not more than her ( I said staring at Trishna who was now looking at me with soft eyes and face )
.." Yeah..you were special to me..infact now also and might be for forever also ( I said and her eyes were sticked to me )
.." And for forever..I'll keep feeding you like this only ( I chuckled and stuffed another morshel in her mouth making the audience laugh at me.
.." My Nandu..my doll..she is very..very special to me. Jabse mere life mai tapki hai it has changed like anything ( I said they awwd at me while I feeded her the last spoon of pasta. I kept the bowl aside and wiped her mouth with napkin and she blinked her eyes at me
..Nandu:- Yeh kya hai..(She asked playing with the award and mumbled nothing. She shrugged and caressed while I took her back with me )
..Arya:- Congrats Malhotra ( He said shaking his hand with me while I faintly smiled
.." All thanks to My Nandu ( I said pulling her cheecks while Trishna threwd shrap glares at us)
..Nandu:- Monster Manik chalo naa. You promised..hum ghumne jayenge.( She pouted and I nodded at her. I turned around to carry her and walked beside Trishna feeling a huge relief
..Nandu was sitting with bad face as it was raining heavily by now. I poked her but she didn't respoded..just glaring at the rain outside
.." Nandu..( I called and she groaned at me without turning her head )
.." Kitni derr sai muh phulake baithi hoh..kal chale jayenge ghumne okk ( I said and looked at me through corner of her eyes )
..Nandu:- Aur tab tak hum kya kare ( She muttered and I scratched my head in confusion )
.." Let's paint ( I exclaimed clapping her hands. We stood up and she hissed in pain )
.." Kya hua..( I asked and checked her out. I gasped as I saw a small blue bruise on her waist )
..Nandu:- woh doctor naam ka aadmi thaa naa..he pinched me ( She pouted and I clutched my fist hard )
.." Toh ush waqt bola kyu nahi..mai wahi thaa naa ( I said angrily and she made a sad face)
..Nandu:- You only said..jaisa woh bole karo..( She said and was ready to cry when I cupped her face and mumbled sorry softly )
..Ghosh why is so innocent..this world will eat her up. How dare he touched her like that. Sure I'm gonna dig his grave now..
..Nandu:- Monster Manik..Painting..( She broked my chain of thought and I smiled at her )
..Enjoy reading and keep commenting