Epilogue

#MY_MERMAID_DOLL
..Epilogue...
..It's quite funny actually. A business man whose girl friend had dumped you in a way and then you had gone into deep depression and then suddenly a mermaid lands up in you're life. I still can't believe this had actually happened and that too with whom..the Manik Malhotra!
..When I had arrived in Rellendle as in Nandu's fairy wairy land you know what exactly had happened. First I got to meet with Mr.Harry the shark and his three adopted turtle childs Lolo..Apollo..Zolo etc. Specifically they helped me roaming around Rellendle and knowing it about more. I was quite no very shocked in fact surprised to know that an octopus and jellyfish can be husband and wife. Seriously?! There was only school that was run by Harry. There was park..everything which actually a real world also hold.
..And then she as in Nandini made me meet with her best friend Mukti. Same as her ditto! Both besties were equal fool and dumb. Anyway can say they are best friends. I still remember their drastic meet.
.." Hawww! Awww! Owww! Aaww! ( Both had exclaimed in same tone hugging each other tight. Seriously very girly wirly that was! Yikes! )
..And finally the Gobbles! Ahh I still remember their horrible black teethes which used to used to stink like anything. I thought them to be somewhat scary types but they turned out be tiny green creatures with yellow eyes. First I had laughed like anything seing their appearance but then when they gave me an open challenge I was like..
.." Kiddos! Better luck next time! I don't fight with children's know ( I had shrugged but then eventually they had bursted out in laugh like I had cracked some non veg joke)
..When I lost my temper I had beaten them up till smashing them like potatoes. Some got smashed while some escaped. Then my final face off was with Ziena or don't know what. She was leader who had captured the Zew who was Nandu's father. Trust me you guys would had never seen like her before. It's wasn't like she was some beauty or something but rather ahh a female gobble dressed up as mermaid!
..like those happens in movies we battled against her and finally won the fight. Yayee! With her power's Nandu had changed her in a pumpkin and made her vanished forever.
..Now what? After that the situation was weather I had to live in that Rellendle forever or Nandu had to come along with me to real world. Of course my home..business everything I can't leave like that nor I can stay like cartoon forever. But fortunately Zew blessed Nandini to be transformed in human forever and if wish can return to Rellendle whenever she can.
..And like in every fairy tale I took my princess and return backed to my land. But this time with Mukti as from no where she had seen Cabir of course Nandini had told her about him and shown his picture and falling in with L.o.v.e with him Mukti insisted and we brought her along with us.
..Now the scene is I'm sitting in study. Nandu is baking cookies and main thing is she doesn't how to cook. Cabir is trying escape from Mukti who since morning is running behind him.
.." Bro! Save me! ( Cabir shouted barging inside and I shrugged casually closing my novel )
.." Ca..bi...rrrrr ( And there comes Mukti from behind. Cabir made a scary look and ran away while Mukti thumped her feets and ran behind him )
..And there comes my doll with a dazzling smile and cookies in her hands. Gulping hard I gave a faint smile and she landed in my lap.
.." I'm so excited! Let me feed you! ( With that she stuffed the first cookie in my mouth. Is this cookie? Or cement? My teethes..god bless them )
.." Kaisa laga ( She exclaimed and I smiled showing my thumb. Clapping her hands she was about to stuff more I stopped her and kept the cookie away )
.." I'll eat them baad mein. First let me taste you're lips. I haven't taste them since yesterday! ( I scolded and before she could protest I held her tight and smacked her lips )
..She slapped my chest but then eventually gave in moaning hard. Breaking the kiss I ran to lock the door and came back taking her back in my embrace )
.." I love you ( I mumbled and she smiled cupping my face and we continued the work which was stopped few seconds ago and I know after this We'll live happily ever after!)
..The Happy End...