CHAPTER 10

..Recap:- Nandu needs a baby

..It was the day of baby's naming ceremony and we were heading towards Dhruv's place. I glanced at Nandu who was staring outside..her nose was sticked to the window and giggling over the scenes outside
.." Nandu hoh gaya..itna chipko mat..log kya kahenge ( I muttered while she turned to me and showed her teeths )
..Nandu:- Kuch toh log kahenge..logo ka kaam hai kehna ( She sang and I blinked my eyes at her in horror. From where did she learned all this..must be Cabir or..I don't know )
..I parked my car outside his house and hopped out. I walked and opened the door for her while she exclaimed thank you and swing her green gown around.
..I entered inside holding her and everyone greeted me with full smile while I just nodded as always. Dhruv and Alya came towards us with their baby and greeted us with full grace )
.." Manik..who is she ( Alya asked staring at Nandu who hid behind me immediately clutching my blazer tight )
.." She's Nandini..yeh meri ( I stopped in mid scratching my head while they waited for my answer )
..Nandu:- Girlfriend..mai Manik ko girlfriend hu ( She mumbled smiling at me while I coughed for a moment and Dhruv..Alya smiled at me..they left winking at me while I turned to her with frown expression )
..Nandu:- Ghoor kyu rahe hoh..Cabir nai bola..ushne kaha agar koi bhi puche ki who are you then bolna..Manik ki girlfriend hu..( She mumbled while I wanted to rip off Cabir's head right there )
..The Ceremony was about to start..we were seated in respective places. Suddenly my eyes felled on a fatty figure. Ohh no..what the hell that fatty Monty is doing here..I turned to Dhruv and shooted a sharp glare to him..
.." Woh aadmi koh jaanta hai tu ( I asked and he shrugged and told that Fatty was one of his relative. I cursed something beneath my breathe and as expected his eyes felled upon us and he waved his hands on Nandu..
..Nandu:- Ohh terri Monty..Monster Manik..can I go and sit with him ( She asked and I nodded in complete no. She made a puppy face while I angrily wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me glaring at Fatty who gulped his saliva and turned away to his fortunate )
..Once the ceremony got started Nandu looked at the baby and her face got even softened. She glanced at the baby silently yet passionately and lot's of care and love in her eye's. I poked her but sge didn't even moved a inch.
.." Nandu..ceremony khatam..baby ka name rakh liya ( I said and she came out of her trance. She wrapped her arms around me and sniffed silently )
..Nandu:- I miss my mommy..Monster Manik ( She whispered lowly and hung her face while I rubbed her back and kissed her hair softly )
...We were having our meal..as usually Nandu was eating from my own hands and I was speaking about random stuff trying to cheer her mood but still she looked sad and pale..all of the sudden her stamina had gone weak and it was bothering a lot now
.." Nandu..kya hua..theek sai khana tak nahi khaya tumne..all okay ( I asked dragging her in corner and she hung her face lowly while I raised her chin up angrily and she sobbed looking at me
.." Don't tell..you need a baby right now ( I asked pissed off while she nodded in no turning away from me)
..Nandu:- Princess Nandini..misses her mommy..she wants to go back to her land ( She mumbled and I clutched my fist bit angrily )
.." You wanna leave..Monster Manik alone here ( I asked and she turned to staring at me with soft teary eyes )
..Nandu:- Yesha nahi hai..par daddy needs me there..pata nahi kab tak rahungi yaha..I need to go back ( She mumbled while I turned away from her )
.." Yeah..Yeah..mujhse peecha chutana hai I know..tuhmare liye jitna karo utna kam hai..Monster Manik sai jyada tumhe Monty Sonty aur Trishna sai milke khusi milti hai..anyway as you wish..who cares ( I mumbled and left while she didn't called out for me which pissed me even more)
..I had asked Cabir to keep Nandu..sorry Nandini to with him for while and my part..I again went to my lonely mansion and rushed towards my bedroom
.." Mana..she needs to go back some day but Monster Manik..bhi saath chahiye..and all joh bhi expect kiya..she spoked nothing..ushhe sirf wapas jana hai ( I muttered taking off my tie harshly and threw ir away. I took off my shoes and lye down on the bed trying to gain sleep which was far away)
..Next morning I woke up stretching my arms and found something or someone beside me. I turned and saw her sleeping close to me. I coughed and tried pushing her away but she tightened her grip and opened her eye's
..Nandu:- Sorry wala So Sorry Monster Manik ( She whispered holding her ears while I angrily stood up and sat palming my face )
..Nandu:- Ghussa kyu karte hoh..Princess Nandini is sorry for her mistake..you can sue me par tuhme pehle king yaani mere Daddy sai permission leni hogi..then you cab sue me ( She said placing her head on my back )
.." Ek baap sai permission lu..Can I sue you're daughter..whaa ( I muttered nodding in disbelief while she came in front and lyed on my lap with puppy face )
..Nandu:- Monster Manik..maan jao naa..I'm really sorry wala so sorry ( She said while how long could I hold. I smiled pulling her cheeks while she happily hid inside me )
..I was glaring at Cabir who was stuffing apple while Nandu was busy with meoww sewing clothing for her..
..Cabir:- Abe..baar baar Monster Manik kai paas jaana hai kar rahi thi..woh toh acha hua leh aaya warna mujhe phaasi mai latkane wali thi ( He mumbled and I shrugged mumbling something something )
..Nandu:- Monster Manik dekho..Meoww is looking so pretty( I turned and saw Meow dressed up red frock and matching hat. I chuckled while she clapped her hands )
..I was in kitchen busy cooking when she barged inside blabbering about recent movie which she watched
..Nandu:- It was of..Jack and Rose..bada saa ship joh doob gaya..and ( She was talking about Titanic and shredding tears while I just nodded. Never ever did I had cried over any romantic shits )
..Nandu:- Monster Manik..can we also kiss ( She exclaimed making me coughed like insane )
.." Kisssss?? ( I asked..shocked..happy..excited..don't know..but the there were something fluttering inside my stomach )
..Nandu:- Haa..jaise Jack and Rose nai kiya..spreading their arms..how cute..I also wanna Kiss you like they did ( She pouted and I nodded in no while she thumped her feets angrily )
..Nandu:- I also need a kiss ( She shouted and finding no other option..I grabbed her neck and waist and kissed her hard while she widened her eyes in shock..I smirked and played my lips around her mouth while she stood surrendered )