Bucky x Reader

You adjusted your skirt, and pushed that one persistent lock of hair out of your face. Your heel tapped against the floor as you nervously waited for your name to be called, you were being interviewed for a job in emergency medicine at the Avengers Facility. Agent Fury had approached you  about the job a couple of weeks now and you were now waiting to meet the avenger, the actual avengers. You were a trauma surgeon at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital and a freak accident that involved a crazy chemical explosion a couple of years ago resulted in you having the ability to alter people's pain and know the extent of your injuries. You had ended up in the middle of the explosion when you were trying to save a little kid. So when your information turned up on agent fury's desk he decided that you could be a useful asset to the Avengers.
2 Weeks Ago
"His coding"
"Charge to 300"
"Clear"
"Heart rates stable" you pulled off your bloody gloves and wiped the sweat from your brow. Taking off your gown you started to make your way to the on call room. You we're in the middle of an 18hr shift and were completely shattered, you were just getting ready to lay down when suddenly a voice came from the dark and shadowy corner of the on call room.
" Y/N L/N, I'm Nick Fury and I'm
here to offer you a job"
Present Day
" Y/N L/N, they'll see you know" a tall red head with a squeaky voice informed you. Taking a deep breath you got up and made your way into the room. As you walked into the room you were faced by some of the most well known superheroes in the world. Out of them all though, it was the broody, mysterious looking one with the shaggy hair that made your heart skip a beat. You found yourself caught in his gaze and didn't snap out of it until you heard Tony Starks awkward cough.
It had been 4 months since you started working for the Avengers and in that time you attraction to Bucky had grown into something you would almost call love. You were currently adjusting the way to tight and short dress that Natasha had convinced you to buy for tonight's party. Checking your appearance one more time you started to make your way down to the party.
It was already in full swing when you arrived, Tony was talking up some girl at the bar, Natasha and Clint were hanging out with Steve and Wanda and Pietro were sitting together in the corner. You couldn't see Bucky anywhere and decided that you needed a drink and made your way to a the bar.
"I'll have a Mojito please".
You sipped on your drink and studied the crowd when all of you hear someone sit next to you.
"Hi there, the names Ben" you turned to see an extremely handsome man smiling at you. He had piercing blue eye, a charming smile and gorgeous hair. Normally you would have shut him down but truth was you hadn't slept with anyone in months and since your chances with Bucky were almost non existent you decided to go for it.
"Y/N" you smiled.
" Well, Y/N, what's a pretty girl like you doing at a Stark party"
"I'm a doctor here"
"Funny, I've always found those white lab coats very sexy" Ben smirked.
"Well then, maybe later I'll put it on for you". After a couple more drinks and some steamy flirting, you decided it was time to take things to your bedroom, you grabbed his hand and were starting to make your way to your room when all of a sudden a figure blocked your path.
"Y/N", it was Bucky, his eyes were dark and all his muscles seemed to be tense.
"Y/N, can I talk to you alone please" his voice was calm but intense. By now you had completely forgotten about Ben and were already following Bucky up to your room.
Shutting your door, you turned to face him.
"What can I help yo..." before you could finish, Bucky had slammed his lips against yours. You were completely shocked but soon responded, pressing your body against his. He ran his hands through your hair. His lips left your and he started to slowly kiss up your neck, each kiss took your breath away and sent a shiver down your spine. His breath was hot against you, and his hands were starting to knead at your breasts, leaving you trembling with anticipation.
" I didn't like seeing you with that guy" he breathed into your ear. You whimpered and started to pull at his shirt.
"I'm serious Y/N, I... I think I might be in love you, I mean I don't want to makes things awkward, it's just, you're kinda perfect"
" I love you too James Barnes"
Thanks for reading. :)