The Dream

Aaron's pov

I really loved to dance with Aphmau, atleast I got to do it one more time. It didn't feel the same with April. I just wanted to be with Aphmau, but now I'm stuck with April. I saw Aphmau hanging out with Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda, I smiled to seeing Aphmau's beautiful face. It's a memory I'll never forget.

Aphmau's pov

It was time to make the band perform. We only had an hour or so, till the dance ends.
Aphmau: Cadenza, over here!
Cadenza: What is it?
Aphmau: The band
Cadenza: Got it!
She went on stage. Everyone was looking at her.
Cadenza: For our finale we present, 5 Seconds of Summer!
Girls: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fangirls were fighting just to see them. Gosh, even my friend were there. The boys were left alone so they just hanged out with each other. I went to be with my friends. It was so fun, we were all dancing.
Calum: Thank you Phoenix Drop High! Now, for our last aong we would like the two girls which made this all happen.
Ashton: Come up here,Aphmau and Cadenza!
Cadenza and I went up stage. The famgirls were jealous of the two of us. I could even see the look of Aaron, Laurence, and Garroth's face. I remember when Zianna thought Zane and I were dating. Ughhhh... that was the worse, but it was kinda cute to see Aaron jealous. I was soo fun! When I got home I just changed into my pjs and I collapsed in my bed. I had a dream.
April: Aaron you have to choose, Me or that Aphmoo?!
Aaron: I-I pick April!
Aphmau: Aaron, why?!
Aaron: You told me to stay away and I learned to love April
Aphmau: I didn't mean it, I was mad ok! I was really mad at you I just didn't want to see you, but I didn't mean it forever. I still love you
Aaron: Well, too late!
They kissed and I was soo mad. I transformed into my form that I was in at prom. I hit April but it also hit Aaron. My eyes turned red of soo much anger, my wing turned black. I looked at myself and turned myself normal. I ran to Aaron but he was dead, I was too late. I started to cry. I instantlt woke up. Now I actually started to cry. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. The dream was in my head and I couldn't get it off my mind. I just open the tv and watched some anime. I eventualy fell asleep, good thing we had no school tomorrow.