Christmas Party

Aphmau's pov

Today is my Christmas Party, everything is set up as it should be. In an hour and a half people will be coming in. I went to my room to get ready, I wore a lilac off-the-shoulder sweater with grey leggings and lilac knee-high rubber shoes. I set out the food on the table with the drinks. I heard a knock and saw the girls.
Aphmau: Hey girls!
Katelyn: Hey Aphmau! Merry Christmas
Aphmau: Merry Christmas, girls! Come on in. Katelyn can you help me put up the mistletoe
Katelyn: Ok, little potato
Aphmau: Hey!
Katelyn: Ok, come on
After a few minutes everyone I invited was there. At least I think so. After a little more while some late guest arrived. It was Reese and two of his friends.
Aphmau: Glad you came Reese!
Reese: We aren't late, are we?
Aphmau: Nah! Who's this?
Marsh: I'm Marsh, Reese's brother. I have a gift, I hope some scented candles are fine
Aphmau: Sure, come in!
I went inside and told Kawaii~Chan that Reese was here. She was about to explode cause she really likes him.
Kawaii~Chan: Thank you, Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan will find him right now
We all followed her, but then she was shocked and when we saw what happened. Michi and Reese under my mistletoe, Michi was about to kiss Reese, but Kawaii~Chan pushed Michi away.
Michi: Kawaii~Chan!
Kawaii~Chan: Michi~Tan can not kiss Reese~Kun. Only Kawaii~Chan can
She smacked her lips on Reese's. After that she ran to my room. We all heard a high-pitched scream of fangirling and it was really loud. Reese looked kinda confused. He touched his lips, Kawaii~Chan kept on avoiding Reese. I actually took some secret pictures of the kiss. Katelyn showed me some that she took. I didn't know she ships.
Katelyn: I ship them
Aphmau: Yeah, they have some stuff related. They're both pink and love sweets
Cadenza: I took pics too
Aphmau: I could look at them together forever. I should go talk to her
I searched for her but I saw Aaron. I smiled at him he showed me this beautiful necklace with purple jewels.
Aaron: Merry Christmas!
Aphmau: Awwww.... for me? Thanks, can you help me put it on
Aaron: Yeah
I put my hair aside and Aaron out on the necklace. I took a look on it the second time.
Aphmau: It's soo beautiful
Aaron: As beautiful as you, that's why I bought it
Aphmau: Thanks
We kissed and I asked him about Kawaii~Chan. He said she was making cookies. Yes! I absoulty love Kawaii~Chan's sweets. I saw her making sweets, with Reese! The ship is finally sailing! Lots of surprising things happened tonight. I even got that kiss under the mistletoe with Aaron.

Sorry, that I haven't updated lately. I had some trouble with the internet and was thinking of making a new story. So, I hope it's fine with all you. Hope you read more of "Can't Lose You Too", you're all amazing!
See ya!!!😊😊😊