Ice Skating with the Group

Aphmau's pov

Today is Christmas! Today I'm gonna ice skate with my friends and I'm gonna bring Celestia along. I haven't been hanging out with her lately, so I decided to bring her along. I even realised something lately and it relates to a new ship we created. Don't tell Katelyn! We've seen Katelyn hanging out with Max a ton of times. We named the ship Maxlyn, I even saw Katelyn with Max teaching him to use her Fire Fists. They looked soo cute. I wore a purple v-necked sweater with a white tank top under, black leggings, and purple rubber shoes. The guys were warming up to April, at least I got them to trust her. We may even tell them that April and I are sisters. We were skating in a rink, we got coupons and there were skatee for the customers. I took my purple bag and left home with Celestia beside me. The manager or I think its what he's called, allowed Celestia get in the rink. I drove to the mall and went outside the rink wjere we all decided to meet. Everyone was there, Sky was admiring his piece of butter, Katelyn was talking to Nicole, and everythung seemed to be normal. We headed inside and put on the skates. It's kinda my first time to skate but I'll get the hang of it. I started to wobble a bit but Aaron has my back.
Aaron: Your getting the hang of it
Aphmau: It's pretty hard and I-
I slipped and fell on my butt. Aaron laughed at me, I glared at him, and made him fall on his butt too, then I laughed. We started to both laugh, Aaron standed up and helped me up. I started to get more used to it and I got real hang of it. It was fun that all of us get to hang out all at once, until Lillith, her friends, with James and Henry are starting to skate in. Lillith was just showing of her skating skill at us and the two idiots were trying to impress me. Aaron seemed irritated and I was too. Lizzie skated toward us.
Lizzie: Hi, Aaron
Aaron: Goodbye, Lizzie
Lizzie: You still don't like me, I've showed you my amazing move and this is what you do?
Aaron: That is not the kinda of girl I want to be with and by that, I mean I don't like spoiled brats
Lizzie: Aphmau, seems impressed to the two guys
Aphmau: Yeah, as if
Lizzie: See it your way, see ya!
Aphmau: Wouldn't want to be ya

Guys, I got bad news. I won't be able to update lately because school is about to begin for me. I'm a Filipino, that's why? So if I don't update I already have a reason to you guys 😢😦😣😟😳😭. You guys are all great and amazing.
See ya!!!