1

"That's the last of it Mummy" I smile throwing my bag on the floor with the rest of my stuff 

"Good girl, do you have Moony?" 

"He's downstairs waiting to go"

"Go and get him, I will sort all of this out" 

I nod ok and run downstairs to grab my white wolf stuffed animal. Mummy got it for me when I was a baby and said his name is Moony, apparently it's related to my Daddy which I will learn about when I'm older. He's a wolf just like me so I assume it's his wolf name but I could be wrong. Mummy said he doesn't know I exist but that's all changing today. 

The bad man who can't be named is out to get Mummy apparently, I don't know why but Mummy said its because she's a powerful witch and he wants all the powerful people to side with him. 

So you probably guessed that I'm a witch along with being a werewolf, my name is Gabrielle Angelica Lupin. I'm 7 years old with Blonde hair and I love clothes. I have a total of 3 wardrobes full of clothes but I hide my shyness behind my clothes. I have no friends therefore I'm very lonely but I'm extremely shy especially around strangers.

"Gabbi, come on. We need to leave now" 

"Do I look ok?" I smile twirling around 

"You look beautiful"

"Good, I want to look good for Daddy" 

Mummy smiles and grabs my hand then I suddenly start to feel that horrible feeling you get when you use the apparition transport method. We arrive outside a pretty little cottage with flowers surrounding the front garden and the roof has lots of sticks on it, I like this place. Mummy waves her wand and all my stuff appear by the front door, all 16 cases/boxes. 

"Right baby girl you have to promise to be brave ok?" She says as she kneels down so she's my height

"I promise" I smile

"I love you so much, I'll always be there looking after you"

"I love you too"

She holds her star locket so I take my crescent moon locket out and connect it with hers then I hug her tightly "will I see you again?"

"I don't know sweetheart"

She kisses my cheek and stands up "I must go now, when I go you know what to do"

I nod ok and step away from her, I wave bye and blow her a kiss back before she disappears. Little did I know that would be the last time I ever saw my Mummy.

I hold Moony closer to me and go to the front door, on top of my purple box is documents apparently Daddy needs so I pick that up and hold it in the same hand that's holding Moony then I knock on the door.