11

The year is over, It's mad to think that tomorrow this hall will be empty for the summer. Dumbledore does the points and turns out the stupid Slytherins have won. I slouch in my chair with my arms folded as I sulk to this horrible news. 

"I won" Severus smirks at me 

"By cheating, YET AGAIN" 

"Did not"

"Yes you did, I seen you in lessons. If someone gets it correct they get 2 points, but if it's a Slytherin who gets in correct then it's 10." 

"I do not"

"You so do" 

"You two stop arguing, Gabbi eat your food please" 

"Yes Daddy"

After food we go to our living quarters and Dad packs everything up except Moony and our clothes which we'll be wearing tomorrow. 

"We get to see the bunnies tomorrow" I smile 

"We sure do" Daddy smiles back as he places our trunks by the door "Come on it's bath then bed" 

I nod ok and go to the bathroom and begin running the water and add the whole bottle of bubbles into it then I walk off to the bedroom. 

"Gabbi!" 

I walk to the bathroom to find Daddy stood there surrounded by bubbles everywhere. 

"Care to explain?"

"I forgot the water was running as I was playing with Moony"

"And all the bubbles?"

"I poured it in like you did"

"How much did you pour?"

"The whole thing"

He lets out a chuckle and uses his wand to clean up the room "You only need a little bit of it" 

"Sorry" 

"It's ok now come on lets get you all clean" 

Once I'm all washed although Daddy kept getting annoyed with me stopping him from washing hair by making bubble hairstyles resulting in him getting rid of even more of the bubbles so there wasn't enough for me to make hairstyles again. I get changed into my night dress and climb into bed. 

Next Day

"Say bye to Hogwarts" 

"Bye Hogwarts" I smile waving at Hogwarts 

"You sure you said bye to everyone?" 

"I'm sure" 

Daddy nods ok and we make our way to the carriage. This has been an amazing year, I can't wait to return. I made Severus promise he'll write to me over the summer so I hope he keeps his promise, I know he will because believe it or not Severus is a really nice person once you get to know him. I climb up into the carriage and watch as the castle gets further and further away until it's out of sight. 

The End 

Book 2 on it's way soon