5

It's now the beginning of December, Daddy's teaching is good but boring, I have heard the same speech over 100 times now. Severus is still the only professor who isn't fond of me but I'm working on making him like me. 

"Daddy can I go and see Severus?" I ask whilst I jump down off his desk 

"He might be teaching little one"

"He has a double free period, so he will be potion making for Dumbledore"

"Ok but if he's really busy then come back ok?"

"Ok" I smile hugging him and leaving not without looking at my reflection in the window to make sure my outfit is pretty before I leave the class. I skip my way to the dungeons avoiding the trick step Peeves has set up, I'm not falling for that prank again it was horrible. 

I reach his classroom and push open the door which takes all my effort but I still managed it, I look up and see Snape looking towards the door "Hello" I smile innocently

he rolls his eyes and continue looking into the cauldron 

"It's rude to roll your eyes at me" I warn as I drag a stool with me making the super screechy noise then I climb up onto it 

"What are you making?" 

"Blood replenishing potion" he sneers as he uses his wand to close the door 

"Can I help?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

I look in the cauldron and smirk "it isn't meant to be that colour" 

"I know, not all ingredients are added yet"

"Well what are you waiting for? add them then. chop chop"

he raises his eyebrows whilst smirking and he does nothing

"stop looking at me. you got ingredients to be adding"

"they do not require being added yet"

"oh"

"Yes oh, now don't you have to be with your father?"

"His lessons are boring when you're in every one of them. I already know what speech he will give today"

he adds a little bit more of the ingredients and stirs twice, I look into again and the colour has changed. 

"happy now?"

"No, it's still not the right colour" 

he looks at me strangely then he looks back into the cauldron to check it. "Who's your mother?"

"Elizabeth Clearwater. She was in Hufflepuff the same year as Daddy. Did you know her?"

"Not personally, she was very good at spells though" 

"Did you know Daddy in school?"

"Yes" he replies, but his tone isn't as friendly 

"Did you two not like each other?"

"Something like that"

"Well Mommy said you should forget the bad stuff in the past because well it's the past and won't be in the future unless you let it be"

"and how do you let it in the future?"

"that's simple, you don't forget it and move it. Forgive and forget. So if Daddy and you didn't like each other in the past then just forget about it. You got the future to focus on"

I look in the cauldron again and finally it's the right colour "well done, you finally made it the right colour"

He looks at me and gives a little smile

"Quick we need to get you to the hospital wing"

"why?"

"you just did a little smile, are you ok? are you sick? you never smile"

"I am not sick. now come on it's lunch now"

I jump off the stool and wait by the door whilst Severus put the potions into their bottles and tidy up then we leave. As soon as we enter the great hall I see Daddy is already there, how did he get there quicker than us?

"DADDY SNAPE SMILED, I MADE THE DUNGEON BAT SMILE" I yell as I run down to the head table causing everyone to look at me and immediately look at Snape.

He glares at everyone and quickly make his way to his seat, I look at him and smirk then I begin to eat my food. I made him smile, now I need to make him properly smile and laugh. This will be difficult.