Chapter 15

Gerard’s POV

Valentina and Lyric were out of the hospital finally. I drove past our apartment and Lyric looked at me confused. I pulled over and blindfolded her. “Like I said, I have a surprise for you and Valentina.” I said. She pouted a little. “Just wait baby.” I said kissing her hand. I pulled in the driveway and got Valentina out. “Be right back, don’t peek.” I said. She nodded. I carried Valentina into the house and put her carrier down. I picked her up and went back to get Lyric. I led her into the house. “Take off the blindfold.” I said. She removed it and her jaw dropped. “Gerard, this is amazing. Is it ours?” she asked. “All ours.” I said kissing her and kissing Valentina’s head. “Wanna see her room?” I asked. She nodded. I took her hand and led her to Valentina’s room. I unlocked the door and Lyric walked in. I followed her and saw tears in her eyes. “It is beautiful Gerard. Thank you so much.” She said kissing me. I went down to feed Valentina while Lyric explored the rest of the house. “We have an art studio, a music studio, three guest rooms, a bathroom attached to ours and Valentina’s bedroom, a pool/hot tub, and a huge backyard with a playscape.” She said. “Yes we do. Valentina will be mommy’s little artist and daddy’s little Rockstar.” I said. She smiled and sat down next to us. I finished feeding Valentina and burped her. “So when are you going on tour again?” she asked sounding sad. “I leave for a couple days for the UK at the end of June and then I’m back for a long time since we are going to start working on the new album.” I said. She nodded. “You know I would love to bring you both but she is too young and the band kind of can’t replace their lead singer.” I said. “I know baby. I love you.” She said. “I love you too.” I said back. She rested her head on my shoulder and we watched Valentina sleep peacefully. “Maybe in a couple years when touring dies down we could get a dog.” I said. “I would like that.” She said. I kissed her and carried her and Valentina upstairs. “Rest beautiful, I will be downstairs if either of you need me.” I said. She smiled and rested Valentina on a pillow. I covered them with covers and made sure Valentina wouldn’t fall off the bed. I kissed both of their heads and headed downstairs. I wish I didn’t have to leave them both in a month. I turned on the TV and watched some old Tom and Jerry cartoons. I heard Valentina fussing so I headed upstairs. Lyric was still sleeping. I took Valentina downstairs and fed her a bottle. I burped her and she cuddled up in my arms. “I love you so much Valentina Sophia.” I said. She cooed and smiled. I cuddled with her on the couch and soon fell asleep with her. I woke up to find Valentina pulling on my hair. I smiled and kissed her head. I heard a movement from the kitchen. I got up and found Lyric making dinner. “You didn’t have to make dinner.” I said. “But I wanted to.” She said. I smiled and kissed her. She went back to making dinner and I took care of Valentina. She started squirming and fussing. I took her upstairs and changed her diaper. I headed downstairs and I saw Ray pacing and Lyric gone. “Willow is pregnant.” He said. “Congrats.” I said confused. “I am scared.” He said. “Well, look at me and Lyric. We are fine with Valentina even though it is our first day home.” I said. He nodded and sat down.

Willow’s POV

I sat down on the couch crying. Ray loved me and wants to get married but is he ready to have a kid with me. Ray came through the door. I started crying more. “Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked. “Ray, I’m so sorry. I am pregnant.” I said. He froze. He got up and walked out. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I stared at my stomach in disgust. I ripped apart his razor and slashed at my stomach. I heard the door open hoping it was Ray. I looked up and saw Lyric before I blacked out. I heard Lyric crying and calling Gerard.  I felt her lift me up and carry me to her car. “I will get you to the hospital soon.” She said. I felt someone lift me up and lie me down. I felt myself being whisked away. I woke up and started crying again. I looked down at my stomach and saw stitches. “Miss. Hills, Your friend brought you in just in time. Your baby is fine and healthy. You are a month along. There is two men and your friend outside waiting for you.” He said. “Send my friend in please.” I said. He nodded. Lyric came in holding Valentina. “Ray told me that you were pregnant. Why would you do this?” she asked. “He just walked out after I told him. Then I got extremely upset and you know the rest.” I said. She nodded and kissed my head. “Maybe Ray needed time to think. I know he loves you Willow.” She said. I nodded and she headed back out to the guys. Ray came in and his face was tear stained. “Willow, I am so sorry. I didn’t know what I am thinking. I love you so much. Please don’t so this ever again.” He said holding my hand. “Ray, are you even ready for a kid?” I asked. “I am, I just didn’t realize it till I talked to Gerard. I am so sorry love.” He said kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. “So you forgive me?” he asked. I nodded. “Let me go see when we can get that sexy butt of yours out of here.” He said. I laughed and watched him leave. He came back with a nurse. She unhooked me and Ray gave me some clothes from his car. I got dressed and we headed back to Gerard’s. I sat on the couch holding Valentina. “Time to start mommy training.” Lyric said. I laughed and smiled at Valentina. I can’t believe I am going to be a mom.