Chapter 10: Animal Paradise

Chapter 10: Animal paradise

We make our way to Fluttershy’s cottage. She certainly has a lot of animals; big, small, hairy, bald, flying and walking, this is definitely animal paradise. I like her cottage I remember seeing it at the ‘nightmare night festival’.

I start to hear humming and singing around the corner. Light and I round the corner and see the timid little yellow pony. “Hello Fluttershy” I say, “What’s that, who’s there!?” Fluttershy asks as she falls over. “Fluttershy do not worry, it is just me (Luna) and my friend Light” I say trying to calm her down as I walk closer to her through the garden.

“Oh! Princess Luna, I am so sorry, I just got a bit scared please forgive me” Fluttershy pleaded. “It is okay my dear, Fluttershy this is my friend Light, Light this is my friend Fluttershy” I say. “Hello Miss Fluttershy” says Light, “H-he-hel-llo Mr Light” Fluttershy says very shyly and practically whispering. After a while Light and Fluttershy get better acquainted and we start to walk around Fluttershy’s garden.  

“Luna and Light I don’t think you have met my pet rabbit, this is Angel” says Fluttershy as we trot our way through the grass and meet a very bossy bunny. “Well hello, little Angel” I say as we walk up to him, he is chewing a carrot and does not seem to care about or notice us. “No, no, no Angel, that is not how you treat guests, especially Princess Luna and Light” says Fluttershy in response to his silence.

Suddenly Angle hops around and faces us, he waves his paw, but swaps his carrot for some grass. “What a cute little rabbit you have Fluttershy” says Light to Fluttershy, “Why, thankyou Light, sometimes he can just, well, not really like other ponies or animals” says Fluttershy.

Hearing this Angel sticks up his ears and jumps onto Light, “hahahaha what a silly little bunny you have there hahaha” Light says through his laughing. As soon as he says that other bunnies start perking up there ears and seem to charge at Light. They all run and jump on him and knock him over, now laughing harder than ever as he lies on the ground covered with bunny rabbits. It is so hard not to laugh or smile that soon me and Fluttershy are on the ground covered in bunnies laughing as well.

It takes a while to get off the ground, stop laughing and get the bunnies away, but we get there eventually. “What cute, funny little bunnies they where” I say, Fluttershy and Light agree with me. “So Fluttershy do you know where the party is or when it is?” I ask Fluttershy, “Well, ummm, Pinkie Pie said ‘the party is happening as soon as I finish getting it ready” quotes Fluttershy “and I don’t know where it will be”. “Well thanks anyway Fluttershy, we had better be off, do you want to come to the party with us?” I ask, “Yes, please” she replies. We start to leave and we see that it is getting dark, suddenly everything goes completely dark and I feel something over my eyes, I think it is a blindfold.