chapter 3

Legacy

Chris in mm

I sped off with an attitude,cuz 9 times out of 10 chris is urking my nervous. I rolled the windows down and blasted Queen key "Cut it" that's my shit right there. I rode with the wind in my hair as i listened to my babies talk and laugh. I swerved into there day care, i got them out there car seats and walked them to the door. "I'll be hear to pick you guys up at 3:30" i said hugging and kissing both of them. "Why cant uncle Chris pick us up he lets us get ice cream" legacy said, " momma can just get you guys some ice cream after school" i said as i knelt down to their eye level. "Yessss" they both yelled, " know shilo if i hear you're being distracted by these little girls again you aent getting nothing" i said in a stern voice. We ended up having a staring contest for a good minute, until he put that smirk on his face. "I can't make no promises TT," he said walking into his classroom. I couldn't do anything but laugh at that moment. "Like father like son" i said to myself as i walked to my charger.

I hopped in my car once again and sped off to school. Unlike Chris i want to do something with my life other than be in these streets. I pulled into Hamilton High School. I hopped out the car and grabbed my purse and Iphone 6 plus. I walked into the school and paid no mind to the dirty looks from these hoes,i was getting. I'm just pretty sure they looks couldn't have been dirtier than they pussys cuz that shit was stinking. But that aent none of my business. I walked all the way down the hall to where my locker was. When i got there I was so into my phone i didn't even notice my best friend standing there. "Well hello to you to bitch" J Cole said. J Cole is my best friend we been rocking since the 5th grade. She also helps me run shit around here when it comes to the kids. She's a pretty brown skin girl "thick as hell yea" laughing my ass off. But yea you will always see her with the extra large box braids. "My bad bitch whats poppin" i asked her as i gave her a hug. " nun tryna see if you gonna come out tonight" she asked as we walked to our first hour.

We stopped in front of our first hour class and i just sat there and looked at her crazy. "J Cole who do you think is gonna watch Shilo and Legend." i asked sitting there waiting on her response. We walked into class and sat down. "Girl Chris can watch the kids you watch them 24/7 i think he can handle one night." she said in a duh tone. "Yea Jcole explain that to partying ass Chris wherever we going he already planned to be there". I said, as i got out my pencil and paper out of my purse. "Well we'll see what he has to say when i talk to his ass." she said with a smirk on her face. See her and Chris have always had this thing, but they kinda fell off when he knocked up that dirty ass ho,but you already know they will always have that soft spot for each other. "Mhm mh yea ok" i said as the teacher walked in and started talking about irrelevant stuff. Finally the bell rang and we all headed out the class J cole and i had second hour math.

We was in second hour math doing work when someone barged in the door. No other than Chris, "So happy you decide to join us" said the snobby ass teacher. "shut the fuck up hoe." chris said as he made his way to the back of the class were Jcole and I were sitting. Just by Chris face you could tell he was high as fuck and pissed the fuck off. "Whats wrong with you" i asked him as he took a seat. "People fucking with my money Leg and you know i don't like that shit." he said clenching his jaw. He layed back in J Cole's lap as she played in his hair. "Aw fuck no who i need to pop" i said hopping out my seat. "Legend ima handle this shit just go get the kids." he said all calm as J Cole whispered stuff in his ear. "Let's go then" i said grabbing my purse and phone. I began to walk out the class as Chris and J Cole followed. "Hey you guys can't just leave." the teacher said, chris turned on his heels. " What did i already tell you bitch" he said he straight put her on hush mode real quick.She really need to sit her old ass down.