Chapter 11

LEGACY POV

Pharaoh in mm

I stopped the engine and Pharoah,and I hopped out the car looking fly as hell. Don't matter what time of the day it is I turn heads. We both proceeded into the entrance,I walked over to Victor's Secret before I walked in I turned around and looked at Pharaoh. 

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to" "naw I'm straight" he said rubbing his chin,as he began to smirk,looking at all the panties and bra's. I swear niggas, I thought before I walked in with Pharaoh close behind me. I started picking out some stuff,and also picked me out some silver "PINK" flipflops. 

"Pharaoh sat down,I could see him from where I was at. It was funny how much he enjoyed just looking at everything, I smirked. "What you smiling at" Pharaoh asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "Nun" I said, picking up another pair of leggings tryna find my size. 

"You almost ready " he asked,"cuz I'm tryna get them new Retro 11's " he said touching my bra in my hand. I slapped his hand and he looked at me crazy. "Ight I'm ready let me pay for my stuff".

I said finally finding my size

We walked over to the cashier and she told me my total was $150.50. handed her a $200.00 dollar bill and she gave me my change,Pharoah and I walked out the door side by side. Of course bitch's was mugging,as we walked into foot locker a fine nigga came up to us. "Y'all tryna cop them 12's" he said more so looking at me. "Yea nigga we are"Pharaoh said putting his hand around my waist. I mean I wasn't gonna move his hand. The Foot Locker dude took a hint that Pharaoh didn't like the way he was looking at me. 

"Ight what sizes ya'll need " he asked "10" Pharaoh said then they both looked my way. "A 6 or 6 1/2 " I said sitting down on the bench. He walked away to go get the shoes, I'm  so short that my feet can still swing when I'm sitting down. "Yo ass is short" Pharaoh said sitting right beside me. "Don't start with me" I said laughing. 

"This is why you ignoring me" a ratchet bitch said walking over to us. "Not today Keisha" Pharaoh said waving her off. "Hell naw I'm bout to beat her ass" she said pointing my way,all I could do was laugh. I looked around tryna find who the fuck she was talking to."Look I'm not the one bitch,don' t try me". See bitch's that scream and shout ain't bout that life. Ain't no basic basic trick bout to get me hype,I'm legacy bitch. "Handle yo ho's Pharaoh" I said getting up to pay for my shoes,that hoe gonna look at me like that was the first time she was called a hoe. I swear these basics. 

Pharaoh pov  

I grabbed Keisha by the arm and dragged her out that store. "Take yo hands off of me" she said once we got out the door, "What the fuck wrong with you man disrespecting Legacy and shit" I said rubbing my hand down my face. She folded her arms,"so you sticking up for that bitch."  "Stop calling her a bitch man I'm not gonna tell you again fr"  I said looking back into the store.keisha threw her hands up like she done lost her damn mind, "you can't lie like what we had wasn't real" she said putting her hands on my face 

but I quickly moved them cuz I don't know where the hell her hands been. "You aent my girl Keisha  all you did was give me head,and I will never be with yo ass yo let every body hit all you is a loose bitch." I left her standing there looking stupid ,as I walked back into Foot Locker. Legacy met me halfway,and had to bags in her hand "did you bye my shoes" I asked her. I can't help that it brought a smile to my face. "Yea it was nothing " she said looking me in my eyes. 

"But you know I don't appreciate your little ho" she said smiling, "yea my bad her ass is out of controlla. You let a girl give you head and she thinks ya'll fucking" I said, "well then nigga get you a real bitch and stop fucking these hoes" she said as she flung her hair over her shoulder and turned on her heels and walked away. 

When she said that it made me feel like she was talking bout her,and shit I wouldn't mind cuffing her fr. I caught up to Legacy, "were you going" I asked, "to the food court" she said hopping on the escalator. And I hopped on right behind her, "are you eating" she asked looking over her shoulder,"naww I'm not hungry." I went to find  a table while she got in line to get panda express. She finally got her food and  sat down, this girl wasn't playing when she said she was hungry. 

And I like that about her she not afraid to just be herself,and her ass didn't walk over here with a damn salad. I hate when girls do that knowing good and well they don't eat that on a daily bases. I'm not a big fan of Panda Express but,her food was smelling hella good. "Let me get some I said opening  my mouth like she was gonna put some food in it, she laughed. "Go get a fork " she said looking up from her phone,so I got up and got a fork. Her food was hella good,"Pharaoh you ate most of my food" she said looking at me crazy,then I picked  up her drink and drank some . She leaped across the table so fast it was funny, want's she noticed she wasn't gonna get it from across the table, she came around. 

Then she tried again,but tripped and sat on my lap. I thought she was gonna hop up but she didn't. "Y'all cute " this random girl said walking past. We both smiled at each other