chapter 9

Legacy Pov 

I got Legend dressed and put her hair in a high ponytail. I started to the front door, "grab all the stuff you want cuz we're gonna be up here for a while."I said turning off her lights,she grabbed every toy she could find and stuffed them in her backpack."Ok I'm ready" she ran down the stairs,as I followed shortly behind her. "Shiloh are you coming to work"I heard Legend ask before I went into the kitchen,and started looking the refrigerator. I heard Chris walk in but, I decided not to look up, I  grabbed some yogurt and a spoon and walked straight past Chris. 

"You really just gonna walk past me like that" he asked surprised, and I sure don't know why.I rolled my eyes as I turned around,"depends am I still trippin"I asked. "Sorry is that what you wanna hear" he said in an annoyed tone,this nigga really  wants to get slapped."Yep that's actually what I wanted to hear." I said going into the t.v room,"Legend you riding with me" i said as I grabbed my jacket off the couch and keys off the table. "I want to ride with Uncle Chris","ok I'll see you there" I said walking back into the kitchen. "Legend's riding with you is riding with you,is that coo?" I asked,"yea she straight" he said as he cleaned off his plate. "Ight well I'ma head up to the trap." I turned around and headed out the door,hopped in my car and sped down the street.At least one of us needs to be on time,I pulled up to the trap and a whole bunck of unknown nigga's was stadning outside. 

"What the hell" I said hopping out the car,and started to the front door. "What's going on" i asked Big Ale wans I finally made it threw all the nigga's. "These nigg'a wanna get in,but I never had orders to let them in so there just standing here" he finished,see Big Ale is a real ass nigga. "Ight i'll handle this" I pulled out my phone and called Chris,"what's good" chris said, "this is the exact reason you should have been on time." I said getting straight to the point Chris don't take nothing serious."What's the nigga's name that we supposed to be teaming up with," i asked."Aww they there" Chris asked,"No dip sherlock" i said in a duh tone. "Ok Ok his name is Pharaoh" he said finally telling me,took him long enough. I hung up the phone and made my way back to the front,"Ask for Pharaoh to come to the front"I told Big Ale. 

                                                                   pharoah pov 

We was just standing around for this nigga Chris,when the big nigga at the front told me to come up there.I made my up there and when I seen who was standing there i smiled, I heard her mumble something under her breathe.How she know Chris,she knocked me out of my daze when she started talking. "Are you the one meeting up with Chris" "yep that's me" I answered. I licked my lips as I looked her up and down, her body was looking right in that outfit. "Don't look at me like that" she said as she turned around and began to walk into the building. "Come on" she said to me as she looked over her shoulder. I followed her in and watched her ass, the whole time. 

                                      legacy pov 

I walked in and had pharaoh follow me , in and  I know he was staring at my ass. We got on the elevator and went up to my office, I opened  the door and sat down. "You can sit right here" I said pointing to the spot right next to me. He sat down with no hesitation,"so you want to fill me in on why we teaming up" i asked. "We you in on this" he asked with a confused expression,"duh niggaw why else would I be asking." I said rolling my eyes, "Ill tell you as soon as you tell me how you know  Chris" he kinda sounded jealous and it was so funny to me. He turned his whole body toward me,waiting for my answer. I started laughing,"you think he's my nigga?" I asked,he shook his head from side to side slowly. "Nsw that's my brother" I said giggling again. "shittttt I knew that," we was both laughing. "So when you gonna get with a nigga" he said scooting closer, have I mentioned this nigga is fine ass fuck.

"What makes you think I want to get with you"I said looking at him sideways with a smirk. "Naw ma I seen the way you been looking at me" he said breathing down my neck, he sent a tingle down my spine. I stood in between his legs. "I could say the same thing" I said as I ran my hands down his chest. "Come up with some better lines if you tryna get with this" I said as I spinned  around and headed to the bathroom, I had to calm myself down. 

vote and comment please, update soom