chapter 8

Legacy POV 

Wants we got home from the store,I put Legend to sleep and checked on Shilo. He was sleep so i went down the hall took a shower and tried to sleep. I tossed and turned put shit I just couldn't sleep. So I went down stairs  and outside to the patio to smoke a blunt. Just to get my head together, I was so out of it that I didn't hear Chris walk outside,and sit right next to me. "You cant sleep Leg" Chris asked me, "Naw I'm just sitting out here for no reason" I said in a sarcastic tone, taking another puff. "Stop stressing yourself out" Chris said putting his hand on my shoulder . "You know I got you Leg always" he said, "I know" i said in a tone that only he could hear. "Now give your brother a hug" Chris said gulping me into a bear hug. 

"Get yo big ass off me me" i said laughing, this nigga is heavy. "And you ate my ice cream"  I said pouting, lowkey my ass is always pouting its a habit. "You was mad as hell" Chris said laughing,his ass is irritating. that's why I punched him dead in his shoulder.Then he started tickling me, "stooooooop Chris fr" i said gasping for breathe. "Well do you forgive me" he asked laughing at himself. "Yesss" I said screaming with laughter, i sat up in my seat. 

I was High and had the munchies,"let me take my ass to the kitchen" i stood up and was heading inside to the kitchen. 'You not gonna finish your blunt" Chris asked, "naw you can have the rest" i said stepping into the house. "Shit you ain't gotta tell me twice" I heard Chris mumbled  as I shut the door and headed into the kitchen. I went into the cabinet,and got the hot cheeto puffs that shit is heat. I took the rest of the bag up stairs with me and,turned on Love and HIp Hop. As always Joseline on here clowning, but that's my girl. After a while I got tired and fell asleep. I know I'm gonna regret going to sleep so late, I got that meeting in the morning. 

I was so sleepy this morning that when I woke up, I put the covers over my head and went back to sleep. Chris came in my room with his loud ass stomping, I swear this nigga walks like a fucking elephant. "Leg you know we got the meeting this morning" he said in my ear. This nigga's breathe is hot ass hell. "Boy if you don't get out my ear" I said waving my hand from sided to side, honestly I just wanted to get a reaction out of him. "Then get yo ass up" he said, hitting me in my head with my pillow. I was bout to chase him,but my body was to tired to move. 

He ran out my room laughing,"I really can't stand you" I yelled running my hand down my face. I put my feet on the ground contemplating getting up. "Mommy" I hear Legend yell, I guess my ass is getting up. I started walking down the hall,"here I come baby". I walked into the room and sat at the foot of her bed. I watched her as she watched bubble guppies,she loves that show. "ummm mommy" Legend said when the show went on commercial,"why you up so early". She asked I swear this little girl's a trip,I could ask her the same thing. 

I giggled, "Why are you up so early" i asked as she sat on my lap facing me. "I heard Uncle Chris laughing and running down the hall"she said. His ass I thought to myself, "Well are you ready to get up and get dressed" I asked. As i got up and walked to her closet, to find her close. "Am I going to school today?" She said walking over to where I was at, "no you're going to work with mommy." "Ok" she said walking downstairs were Shilo and Chris were at.She never can stay away from Shilo to long. I decided I would get myself together first,I walked into my room and picked out close in (mm) I hopped in the shower and did my hair and makeup.Then I looked in the full body mirror "cute"i said looking at myself standing the the side.I walked down the stairs, and Shilo and Legend were eating breakfast at the table. 

Chris was on the phone as always, "you have to get him ready right now if you don't want to be late." I said walking over to where he was at,and I can't believe this nigga was ignoring me."Chris I know you hear me talking to you" i said waving my hand in his face,"yep I heard you Legacy" he said to me like he was annoyed. But honestly we all know I don't give a fuck. "Ok then put his clothes on,cuz Im not your his father."I said picking Legend up and I started up the stairs. "Her ass always trippin" I heard him mumble. "fr shut the fuck up Chris" I said right before I slammed my daughter's door. 

 I hope yall enjoyed the chapter,give feedback and vote. I will have another chapter updated as soon as  possible.