chapter 6

Phaorah in mm

We all got in the car and I pulled off. On the way to the trap I stopped at diary Queen and got us all some ice cream cones. Finally I pulled into the trap and I helped Shilo and Legend out the car. When we got to the front door we said hi to big Ale. "Y'all being good" he asked Shilo and Legend he kneeling down to there level,"Yass" they both yelled. "Alight" he said giving them both high fives. We hopped on the elevator and headed to the top floor were Chris and i's office's were located. The elevator dinged and Shilo and legend ran down the hall to Chris's office. When I got there I busted through the door. When I walked in I seen Jcole sitting on Chris's lap and they were kissing. I sat down in the Spinny chair. "Yo ass was rushing me and y'all asses are in hear  kissing. They both looked up like they were spooked,it was fucking hilarious. " Legacy don't ever bust in my shit like that again " he said in a irritating voice. "Ha-Ha that's why yo ass aent get no ice ice cream with yo mean ass" I said spinning in the chair laughing. Chris hopped out his chair and walked over to were I was ,"what yo ass-" I got cut off by him snatching my ice cream out my hand and started licking it. I was hella mad I was jumping up and down trynna get it. But that niggas tall as fuck and I'm short as fuck. After awhile I gave up. And sat back down and started pouting. "And you wonder why legend pout so much." He said laughing, "Nigga don't talk about my baby,you need to hurry up and tell me why I'm hear before I fucking leave." Chris fell out laughing and I just stared at him like he was crazy. "OK fr" he Said wiping his eyes like he had tears in his eyes this niggas a trip. "I really need to find out who's fucking with my money" he said in a serous tone. "So what we doing I said hype as fuck, " First off you need to calm yo hyper ass down " he said chuckling. "But be hear tomorrow we gonna go over the whole thing." And we also teaming up with another king pin his name Pharaoh or some shit.

So yea I'm back guys
This was just a filler a update will be very very soon