Chapter 3: Dark Love

The next morning I stayed home, there was no reason to go out of my comfort zone today. My mama for the first time was dressed up, looking clean, and smelling good. "You look pretty mama" I smiled as she passed me a plate of eggs. "Well thank you Honey" she smiled moving her hair out her face. "Good Morning" De'Shawn shouted as he came in the kitchen picking bacon off the plate. It was quiet for a moment and I wasn't sure if I should break the silence or hush. "So um how's the kids been treating ya?, This a nice town right?" My mother smiled breaking the uncomfortable silence of our small kitchen.

"Yea how's it been" my brother replied snickering and punching me. "It's been fine, and the kids are nice..." I smiled turning to my mother. "That's good, I'm glad you made friends already" she replied kissing my forehead. "If that's what you wanna call friends" my brother mumbled under his breathe. I kicked him from under the table and went to put my dish in the sink. "So where you headed?" De'Shawn asked my mother as she applied more of her cheap makeup. "I got an job interview" she smiled hugging us, "Mama that's great!" I laughed jumping up in excitement. But my brother looked a little baffled and lost, he threw his toast onto the plate and walked out the back door.

There was no telling where he was going...I wasn't going to ask what was wrong, I honestly didn't care. After my mother left I made some snacks and went into the living room. I sat stuffing myself, and playing Call OF Duty; Black Ops 3. When I looked at the clock again it was 4:00Pm, I had eaten so much I didn't wanna move. Then I heard a knock at the window. I turned over the coach to see a scared jumpy Marco bleeding , banging on the window. I immediately ran to open it, "Marco what's wrong?" I asked as he climbed inside. He groaned as he fell on the floor but he kept holding onto his side. I moved his hand to she he was bleeding from what appeared to be a stab wound.

"Your little boyfriend did this" he finally said balling up into a circle. "Kentino?, He's been home all day" I replied in shock. "Well he didn't do it but he sent his goons to do it, they attacked the hideout, shot some of my crew and stabbed me." I was in shock and I didn't wanna hear anything about it, so I went into the bathroom to get some peroxide but there wasn't any. I looked under the bathroom sink cabinet and seen some bottles of alcohol, it clearly was my mother's secret stash.

"This is going to hurt but It'll help" I smiled as I moved his hand. "What? What is that? He replied in fear. I ignored his question and poured the alcohol onto the wound. He grabbed me by my head and screamed so loud I was afraid the whole projects would hear. We were so close, face to face, lip to lip, eye to eye. I stared at him as I stuck the gauze onto him.

Then he kissed me, it was the most passionate kiss ever, He was French kissing me and grabbing at my tank top. "What are you doing?" I said moving away for air. "Shh" he replied as he pushed my head into his. He removed my tank and pulled down my shorts. "Mar- Marco, I don't think we shou-" is all I could say. His neck kisses were everything and I didn't want him to stop.

He rolled me over to where I would be on the bottom. Then I felt it, so much pain between my legs, I was a virgin until that moment. The strokes we unforgettable, I only seen sex like this in movies. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. The way he went in and out and the way he stroked me, the way he rubbed my face and kissed my neck was magical.

Then he went down on me, his tongue moved in ways I had never known or seen before. It was so overwhelming I kept pushing his head back. He kept pushing my forward grabbing me by my hips as if he was going to eat all of me, eat me alive. I was cumming and he didn't even try to stop, He continued, his tongue maneuvered like when a lion or dog stopped for water. I thought I was going to die on that floor. He had forgotten all about the stab wound, I'm guessing his adrenaline was up. My moans could be heard from the sky above, when he finally stopped he rolled over and turned on his back.