Chapter 4: Call Me Tyrone

I couldn't keep walking up to the hospital, it was stressing me out. For the first time I wished my mama was home. The door knob begin to turn, I thought it was mother but it was a man. "How'd you get in here" I shouted picking up the T.V remote as if it would do anything. "Well your mama gave me a key, I'm her boyfriend Tyrone" he replied.

The tall dark skinned man moved around the living like he owned the place, He had long black dreads, and a long scar went down his right cheek. "Boyfriend? My mother never mentioned a boyfriend" I replied moving closer to the front door. "Me and your mother have been dating for 1 month" Tyrone replied again. The only thing on my mind was making a run for the door but my mother came busting in. "Mama! Your home, this man has a key to the house" I shouted hugging her.

"Oh yes honey, this is Tyrone" she replied grabbing the sleazy man by his tie. "I see that, but how have you been dating for a month when you were single back home" I exclaimed. "We have been dating and I just didn't know when to break the news to you" she smiled. "So De'Shawn knew?" I asked in bafflement. "Well yeah, but anyways Tyrone is the reason we have this home" my mother laughed as the man came out the kitchen.

"LaShawna?"Right?" Tyrone asked plopping down onto the couch. I rolled my eyes and corrected him. I didn't want his attention so I moved on to my mother. "So how'd the interview go Ma?" I grinned. "Letisha already has a job" Tyrone snickered drinking his beer. "What job?" I replied looking at them both strangely, "She works at the Dirty Dancing where I met her" he laughed uncontrollably. I looked at my mother with such disappointment, she looked back with remorse, I didn't want to focus on this, I wanted De'Shawn.

"Well anyways what are we going to do about De'Shawn?" I asked. "Honey the situation is complicated, I don't know yet" she replied. "How don't you know, the doctor said he could die, we only have 2 choices" I yelled. "Don't yell at your mother" Tyrone mumbled pulling me by my arm. I snatched away and moved toward the hall. "La'Shawn you don't have to walk up there anymore, we're going to make scheduled appointments" she smiled.

"Why are you so happy, it's like he doesn't even matter to you" I replied in anger. "Go to your room" Tyrone said chiming in. "You're not my father, I barely know you" I replied rolling my eyes. He stood up and grabbed me by my arm, "Go" he said once more this time with lots of tone in his voice. "Mama" I shouted hoping she'd defend me, "Just Go La'Shawn" she replied putting her head down on the couch.

I went to my room and sat alone for hours, staring at DeShawn's empty bed. My mother and her repulsive boyfriend were having sex right down the hall. Her bedroom was right next to mines. The bathroom was further from the noise so I went to take a bath. I was in the bath tub for a good 30 minutes, I had my headphones in, I felt so relaxed.

I had my eyes closed so I didn't even notice the bathroom door opening. Then I felt hands around my mouth. I opened my eyes to see Tyrone climbing into the medium sized tub with me. "Let go of me you creep" I shouted biting into his hand. He slapped me across the face and began to "Handle His Business". It hurted so bad, I wish De'Shawn was here, I wished Hakeem Manny, Kelly and Ne'Shawn was here. So much of my life was flashing before me.

I squirmed fighting to get his hand off of my mouth so I could scream. He grunted in enjoyment, he laughed at my pain. Then all of a sudden Marco came busting in, he grabbed Tyrone and shoved him against the wall causing him to hit his head on the toilet. "Marco?! What are you doing here" I shouted in surprise. My mother came rushing in the bathroom. "What did you do to him!" she yelled pushing me out the way. "She attacked me, and so did her little boyfriend" Tyrone groaned holding onto his bleeding forehead.

Marco pushed forward ready to attack him again but I moved him away. "What the hell is wrong with you La'Shawn, and You what are you even doing here" my mother shouted looking at Marco. "Mother he raped me" I replied with tears coming down my face. "He doesn't need you he has me, stop lying" she shouted in anger holding Tyrone like a child. "But Ma" I replied moving up to her. But she turned away, Marco grabbed me by my arm pulling me to my room.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving" Marco whispered shutting my bedroom door. "Marco what are you doing here" I asked as he threw random clothes into my bag. "I was coming to see you, since I hadn't called, the living room window was open" he replied rummaging through my underwear drawer. "You're crazy, I can't just go running off with you..Marco I barely know you" I responded. Marco had this crazed look in his eye like the whole world was ending. "You didn't say that when you were fucking me, now either stay here with this creep or come with me" he directed stepping out the window.

I reached my hand out to grab his and we snuck out the Bronze Apartment through the park. If we went through the front Kentino was bound to see us or any of the Letizes crew. "Marco where are we going" I asked, I was tired and really wanted to sit down. He was silent the whole walk, he didn't speak or look at me. When we did finally stop it was a house I had never seen before, it wasn't the little run down house with the red car out in front of it.

It was a large cozy looking house, it was yellow and brick. It had a fence going around the whole house and a Benz out front. "Marco who house is this?" I asked as we walked into the gate. "It's my parents, it was me and my sisters after they died" he replied throwing my bags onto the floor entrance. The house was amazing, it was clean, it smelt like home. "You can sleep in my mom's room, the bathroom is upstairs" he smiled opening the refrigerator door.

Again I didn't understand Marco or his actions but I felt safe and cared for. I went into his parents room and decided to go to sleep. I couldn't though, I kept having the same dream over and over again, like flashbacks in a movie. They were of Me and De'Shawn and Me and Tyrone. I had forgotten all about what happened because I was so shocked by Marcos appearance.

When I woke again it was 3:15am. It was storming out and usually I'd run into DeShawn's bed. So I ran up the stairs to Marco's room and hopped next to him. "La'Shawn what are you doing" he groaned rubbing his eyes. " I couldn't sleep and the thunder is driving me crazy". "Whatever" he replied and went back to sleep. I turned the opposite direction where we were back to back. Almost minutes later I was woken by the sucking from Marcos lips, he was sucking on my neck.

We turned over and he started kissing me so passionately. We began to tongue kiss. He rubbed his thumbs over my still clothed nipples. Then he lifted my slip like from a dress and satut me on his lap. He moved his hands between my thighs rubbing my thighs, it was the most amazing thing ever.

I arched myself to allow him easier entry into me. He was bouncing me up and down against my will, it was wrong but exciting. I didn't have it in me to tell him to stop, I could feel him cumming. I was so wet, it was like someone took a water hose and sprayed me there. All I could do was scream out for him, I was forgetting all about the bad stuff.

It was sliding in and out driving me to the urge of turning over. When I did turn over he went down again, stuck his tongue so far in me it hurted. He stuck it back and forth into me and pushed harder and harder. But I enjoyed the sex more, so he went in again. Pushing into me pulling it in and out.

We both watched as it went in and out, I got wetter and wetter. The bed felt like we were in one of those pools at the hotel. We went back and forth between the regular sex and oral. I think we went till the morning because when I looked at the clock again even though I was tired and eyes barely open at this point it said 10:05am. I was a newby to this but if you asked Marco he'd say different.