Hibiya X Momo

Hibiya POV

     It's strange being in the digital world. I can move from one device to another, doing whatever I want and sometimes I can troll people. :D So fun!

     Though, I'm a bit scared to go into Kano's and Shintaro's phones... in worry of what might be there... Ugh... the thought sends a shiver down my spine. Meanwhile, my body lies limp on the sofa. When I go back into it, Oba-chan is there, her arms wrapped around me. Huuuuh?! I shove her off me and look at her horrified.

     "Get off me, you old lady!"

     She looks flustered and tries to explain, scratching her head. "You see... You looked so cute asleep... And... I just couldn't..." Then her face turns to anger and she punches me in the gut.

     The pain hurts so much that I can't stand up. I retreat back into Ayano's phone for salvation, but then realise that she's disguised as Oba-chan, so I go into Takane's instead. She smiles down at me kind of harshly.

     "How's it feel to be a cyber-guy?" She asks, and I can tell she wants her power back pretty damn bad.

     "Er... good, I guess..." And then I slink off back to my body.

     "Hey! Hibiya!" Momo's poking my lifeless body, "Hey! You dead?"

     Even though I'm back in my body, I don't open my eyes or move even a tiny bit. I can feel her face close to mine. I don't want to open my eyes to that. Pumpkin-orange hair and ugly face. Ughh. Gross...

     Eventually she backs off and I open my eyes and sit up. When she sees me awake, she grabs my arm and pulls me up.

     "Hey! I've got an idea!"

     "G-G-Get off me, Oba-chan!" I say, trying to peel off her grip. She wouldn't let go.

     She pulls me through to the karaoke room at the back. There are large speakers, a stage, plenty of seats and a microphone in the middle.

     "Right!" She says, hands on her hips, like she owns the place, "We're going to sing a bit for everyone."

     "We...'re..." I stutter.

     "Yup! C'mon! Hook up the system and I'll get everyone! Let's have some fun!" Then her eyes go red and she goes faster that a missile through the door.

     I plug the phone into the speakers and go on YouTube for the backing track. I won't sing, but I'll probably make a slide show of all the pictures of the -dan together. I set up the projector and realise I can make a shadow against it from inside. That gives me an idea.

     Soon, Momo comes back through. "You ready?"

     "Yup!" I reply. And then all the seats start filling up.

     The mini concert starts after Momo does a quick welcome. Then we start.

     I put on the backing track and the beat starts. The slide show starts and everyone smiles at each other at the memories. Momo shouts out to the crowd: "Are you ready, guys and girls?" They all cheer back and she starts to sing and dance.

     Right. Time for my part. Leaping into the projector, a shadow of me is cast on the screen. The crowd whoops as I make shapes, mirroring Momo's movements. We do a sort of shadow-human duet dance. It fills me up with adrenaline.

     Soon it's the end of the show and the lights fade. It's over and even though I'm a cyber-boy, I am panting. Momo smiles up at me from the stage. Maybe Oba-chan is quite cool, after all.