BONUS: Hiyori X Hibiya

[Author's Message: What's this? I posted something?! What is this miracle??!! Anyway, so yeah, I thought I'd update this... For some reason. A lot more people than I thought shipped HibiHiyo so I disobeyed my statement I made in the last part that she's still dead according to me - she isn't! I was just being stubborn and maybe a bit too faithful to HibiMomo...

Actually, they are quite cute as a ship... I have a few ship arts of them in my stash of KagePro stuff but it was really hard picking one that was cute and fluffy (instead of the majority which were either slightly weird or feelsy. Oh how I love the feelsy ones...). Anyway, I ended up with the one above. ^.^

I did find this one, though...

Sorry for the long intro! Those who ship HibiHiyo, and even those who don't, I hope you enjoy!~ :D

- feralfauna_]

Hiyori POV

     I let out a sigh and tuck my legs underneath me. My phone screen shows nothing, blank and boring just like how it feels here. Sitting absentmindedly on the steps, I once again breathe in the countryside air like I did not so long ago - before that Summer. It's empty, the only sounds being stray calls carried on the gales and the patter of rain brought along with it against the windows. It's painful to look outside, it's that grey.

     I have no choice, though, since Ayaka-nee and Kenjirou are both back there now. Now I have to spend the rest of my Summer back at home. It's safer here, right? After all, there's no traffic roaring outside, no busy streets and kidnappers. No... laughter.

     I try again, turning my wi-fi off and back on. It fluctuates for a while. It won't work. With what must be the millionth sigh, I look off at the rain-drenched window, when suddenly there's a buzz of energy into my phone. Looking back down at the screen, I see a familiar boy but made up of... pixels.

     "Hibiya?!"

     "Huh? Oh! Wait, why am I in your phone?" He peers around, looking slightly pleased with himself.

     I glare at him. "I should be asking you that."

     "Well, er, how to explain...?" Not focussed, he carries on looking around, getting dangerously close to my apps.

     "Tell me straight, pea-brain." I said, gritting my teeth.

     Just as I expected, he looks towards me, knowing he should watch what he says. "The -dan's powers were swapped around a-and I got Ene's..."

     I keep glaring at him, watching him divert his gaze. Pathetic.

     "I-It's pretty great..." he adds on, looking quite chuffed with himself.

     "And? Why are you in my phone?!"

     "I-I don't know! It must have just sent me here!"