Chapter 4

"So Mario owns a string of restaurants in the Manhattan area..He's never been seen before with Shaw" Lisa said as she handed out a copy of files she had drawn up to Holly and a few other Officers.

"They definitely exchanged a package" Holly stated flicking through the report of a brief background about Mario.

"We need actual proof of what business is going on..photos or actual evidence Holly" Lisa stated a little impatient.

"Have you got anything to report to me" Lisa asked the young Officer who shook her head...she needed to take her time with this, get Bobby to trust her and take her serious as an employee before she was going to snoop into his business.

"What about Miss Shaw" Lisa asked the brunette who gulped..her heart raced as she got a flash back of the night before causing a ripple of desire hit her where she ached to be touched by Tyler...that perfect body..naked and pressed against her own as she would listen to Tyler whimper as she clenched around Holly's touch...

"Mathews" Lisa snapped as Holly jumped in her seat

"Sorry...erm no she seems quiet..she just works behind the bar I think" Holly lied about how little she knew of Tyler.

"Listen Holly I'm not faulting your role as an Officer and I don't know what way you guys do it back in LA but I need names...leads anything Holly we need to find out what exactly Bobby is getting up to and with who...I need you to get me some information..just anything...ask around...make friends with employers and be subtle about it...Use that little sister of his and let's get this son of bitch behind bars so I can move on from this" Lisa said as she sat behind her desk.

"Ok" Holly nodded as she sat up straight "I can do this Lisa, I just need to get my bearings with things" Holly continued panicking about what way the case was going and it hardly had even gone

"Maybe I could do some dancing at least then I could get to know the customers a bit better..Guarantee most of those old fat bald rich men are part of some mafia or something" she added as she watched her temporary bosses face light up.

"That's it Mathews..use your initiative...I'm counting on you..We all are" Lisa replied clapping her hands together "get back to work you lot...and remember Holly...names and leads ok" she pointed as the brunette nodded as she stood up and went to her desk...

***

"Hey" Holly greeted Shawn as he done stock take in the bar

"Oh hey Holly" Shawn chirped giving her a wink" what are you doing here, I thought you have a couple of days off" he questioned.

"Yeh I do, I just needed to talk to Bobby...is he around" she asked as she glanced around club as she watched the cleaners giving the poles one last shine as the club would be soon opening for business.

"He's in his office" he replied smiling sweetly at her.

"Thanks" she smiled as she headed towards the back of the club...she brushed her short skirt down as ruffled her loose locks as she made her way to Bobby's office..she still wasn't entirely comfortable with these skimpy clothes when working in the Club or the fact she had just nominated herself to actually strip and dance to pervy old men..that was if Bobby would agree to it..she needed to get this investigation going whatever it took she was going to prove to Lisa she could crack this case..she stopped mid corridor as she overheard families voices speaking..her stomach flipped as she heard Tyler's sexy voice ring through her ears..a little impatient by the sound of her tone the Officers eyes furrowed as she stepped quietly towards to the Bobby's office door that was opened a jar.

"Come on Bobby...you promised me" Tyler groaned as Holly peeped her head through the gap seeing Tyler's luscious ass in those tight jeans she bit her lip and focused on their conversation between the siblings.