Chapter 10

"You ok babe...you seem a bit tense since this morning" Tyler mumbled as she placed a sweet kiss on Holly exposed shoulder and continued to massage the officers skin. Holly was miles away..she had rung Jake back but there was no answer..would he put two and two together after speaking to Tyler on the phone that morning..Holly felt nauseous all day..she didn't want Tyler involved in this case even though Ty was Bobby's sister, Holly needed to protect Tyler from the investigation and that meant protecting her from Jake too.

"Hol seriously I'm starting to worry about you" Tyler said snapping the brunette from her thoughts as her girlfriend twisted her body around so Holly was now facing a worried looking Tyler..Tyler's hazel eyes glared into her own as she frowned..

"I'm fine..just tired babe" Holly replied planting a light smile on her face

"You want me to ring Bobby and try get you the night off" Tyler asked as they both stared at one another knowing exactly what the outcome of that phone call would be they each let out a short giggle before Holly entwined her fingers with Tyler's

"Thanks for the thought but I'm ok..I just have a little headache that's all" she smiled leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss against her girlfriend's cheek. Holly wished she could just run away with Tyler, take her back to LA and start over away from this mess..She knew getting involved with Tyler was unprofessional of her but she was never ever going to admit it was a mistake. A mistake is an act or judgment that's described as wrong..how was falling for the sister of one of New York's notorious drug dealers wrong...ok so it didn't sound that great but Tyler was her own person. An amazing person and there was no way Holly would change anything about the past couple of months, she was falling for this girl like quick sand but who could blame her.

She would lie awake some nights as Tyler would spoon her..Tyler's gentle breaths tickling her neck as Holly would think about their future..she wanted to whisk her away were no one knew them, they could open a bar on some exotic island and make love on the beach under the moon light just love each other for who they really were..who was Holly kidding, she was already lying to the girl fast asleep beside her. She felt guilty for lying to Tyler about her real identity but this was her job, she hoped that eventually after this case was ended her and Tyler could have some sort of future together..that was left to the unknown..and it freaked the shit out of Holly.

"You sure you are going to be ok Hol" Tyler stopped in her tracks outside Big Guns as she snaked her hands around Holly's body bringing their lips together for a short yet passionate kiss.

"Mmmm I am now" Holly replied flirtatiously tracing her hand lightly between them over Tyler's clothed body.

"Four hours of work and then what you say about going back to mine and I'll run you a bath" Tyler said as her own eyes widened to her words picturing the idea of Holly naked in her bath tub.

"Perfect" Holly hummed as she entwined their fingers getting ready to open the door of the club

"Just like you" Tyler whispered as her body was being pulled into the loud pumping music. Damn she had it bad for this girl...really fucking bad...

**

Holly had managed erase Jake from her mind as she danced on the main stage for over two hours. Making her way to the shitty kitchen out back to take a quick break, Holly passed Bobby's opened door office as she heard her boss talking on the phone.

"This is my biggest deal yet Johnny and no one is going to fuck it up for me" Bobby said as Holly leaned against the wall listening as she ensure she wasn't about to get caught.

"Tell you what if you and your boys want in..you need to prove to me that I can trust them...meet me tomorrow out in Harlem at the old cola factory" Bobby proceeded to say as Holly quickly took out her phone tapping down the details.