Chapter 11

Ok so I know it's been like 3 years when I put this story on hold because I started writing Wound healing but it's annoyed me that I never finished it so I've gone over the other chapters and tried to tidy them up quickly without going into too much detail because of laziness haha but I've decided to start writing this again and will finish this story not sure if anybody will still read it but we shall see..I'll still be updating What happened in Vegas too :) xxx

"So what is she like" Jake asked as Holly stared out at the empty cola factory..they had been sat here for almost 40 minutes and there was no sign of Bobby or anyone else for that matter she was getting impatient..

"Who" Holly asked looking over at the eager looking cop who gave her a creepy smile

"Bobby Shaw's sister..oh come on..I know you have tapped that" Jake said as Holly scowled at him...she didn't like how he was talking about Tyler like she was a piece of meat.

"Jake" Holly sighed as she stared at him

"Yeh" he smiled at the brunette.

"Shut the fuck up and keep a look out..you're only here because you are black mailing me" she huffed as she took out her phone checking the time..maybe something had happened..he definitely said noon on the phone.

"You are lucky I am here for back up if you think you can take on Bobby Shaw by yourself you have another thing coming" Jake shot back as looked around the abandoned area.

"Look" Holly snapped as she watched two black land rovers come into view as they approached the factory. As they pulled up she noticed Bobby climbing out along with some of the his security for the club as Bobby had a look around the area before making his way into the building.

"Come on we need to get a closer look" Holly said excitedly as she reached for her door but felt Jakes hand pull her back.

"Are you crazy...are you trying to get yourself killed" Jake snapped as he tugged Holly back into the car.

"You aren't in Hollywood now princess" Jake said as he whipped out his phone as he began dialling a number.

"You are not calling for back up" Holly said as she snatched his phone from him

"We don't even know what this meeting is about and you are already willing to blow this cover..this is why I work better my own" Holly huffed throwing his phone on the dash board as she watched more cars pull up she reached for her camera in her back seat as she focused in three men who emerged from the car..

"That's him..that's Johnny who he is meeting I looked him up last night..he's been in and out of prison for years for petty crimes mostly assault and possession of drugs but he seems desperate to get in on this deal with Bobby" Holly said as she took some shots.

"Listen you don't have to come..but I need to get closer...I need any details about what is going down with this big deal Bobby has planned..this could be our lead Jake..you can stay here or come with but do not phone back up unless I give the orders ok" Holly said as she watched Jake gulp...she knew he was a cop that went by the book but she wasn't..she proved that by getting involved with Tyler..she was so far gone with Tyler she didn't know what she was going to do about this whole thing but right now she had a job to do..reaching under her seat she pulled out her gun and she checked it was loaded before placing it in the back of her jeans.

"Let's bring down these mother fuckers" Jake gritted through his teeth as he nodded at Holly who nodded as they exited the car.

They quickly made their way to the back entrance of the building keeping a look out around them but there was nothing for a couple of miles..it was the perfect location for any crime Holly thought to herself as the kept close contact with Jake who scoped the area out..they walked through empty corridors quietly looking around as the voices became louder she recognised Bobby's voice as he spoke..taking out her phone she began to record what she could..