Chapter 9 (re-edited)

I had to re-edit this because the last part was to sexual so I apologise if this is bad because I took out all the good stuff ha! I will leave the original chapter 9 up it says followers can read it but I dont think all of them can but some of you have gotten a chance to read it!Anyway sorry about the delay I tried and tried to get it public and here's the shit version ha!!

Tyler gulped as a loud clatter hit her headboard..the metal tightened around her wrist encouraging her arousal even more as Holly's blue eyes stared at her intently..Holly was straddling her girlfriend as she placed Tyler's free hand within same level as Tyler other cuffed hand and locked it tightly, leaving Tyler's two hands to dangle over her semi naked body..Tyler's chest rouse rapidly as she lay in her bra and jeans cuffed against the head board..Holly smirked as her finger glided over Tyler's soft skin watching her girlfriend bite down hard on her own lip suppressing a moan from Holly's touch.

"Anything you want to say to me" Holly asked keeping her eyes firmly on Tyler's lips as her finger glided under Tyler's waist band of her jeans. Tyler took another gulp she was beyond wet under her jeans, tightening her legs together she felt a teasing pleasure ripple through her body.

"Holly" Tyler groaned as Holly's hand dipped between Tyler's jeans and laced underwear. Holly wrapped her legs around Tyler's body keeping her hand in place she knew this was torturous enough for Tyler.

"Yes baby" Holly whispered sternly into her girlfriends ear as she felt how wet Tyler's underwear was.

"I...I.." Tyler stuttered as Holly's fingers circled over her clit through the thin material..Holly grinned as her hot breath rested at Tyler's ear she bit down gently on Tyler's ear lobe hearing a low moan escape Tyler's moan. Holly allowed her tongue to dip into her girlfriends ear as she felt Tyler tense under her touch.

"Oh god" Tyler mumbled as she squeezed Holly's hand between her legs feeling another shot of pleasure..she was aching.

Holly leaned back as she came face to face with her girlfriend, she removed her hand from Tyler's jeans placing a devious grin on her face as she listened to metal clatter as Tyler's reaching hands were jolted back causing her to wince slightly.

"Ah ah" Holly tutted as she shook her finger at Tyler sitting back slightly.

"Un cuff me" Tyler ordered tugging her hands again as the metal rattled once again. Holly shook her hand sternly as she got off the bed.

"Holly come on" Tyler snapped pulling at her hands as her wrists became red. Holly gave Tyler the finger before making her way out to the kitchen. She listened as Tyler called out in frustration as she sipped some water...this was definitely pay back..it had been two weeks since the party where Tyler had sniffed an illegal substance which Holly refuses to admit..Holly had ignored Tyler for a week an half telling her she couldn't be with someone who was into drugs and it wasn't Holly's scene...the complete opposite in fact.

Tyler had bombarded her with flowers and texts..phoned her every night leaving a voice message of pleads for another chance..in work Holly found it hard being up on the stage and glancing over to Tyler every now and then who had face like she had been slapped with a wet fish..3 days ago Tyler had turned up at her house bringing even more flowers and her puppy dog hazel eyes refusing to leave until Holly at least heard her out..and she did..how could she say no to the girl Holly knew she had fallen for..even if their relationship was doomed from day one she couldn't just say no to Tyler..tell Tyler to back off and leave her alone because truth was she needed Tyler.

Tyler admitted to taking the drugs on few occasions saying it was stupid and that if she knew how much Holly was against it she would never have done it..she had pleaded with Holly telling her how she had never felt this way about someone and she needed her. Tyler needed Holly and Holly knew she needed Tyler. Tyler also confessed that night that Bobby was in fact the person she had got the drugs off of..it raged Holly to her bones..how could he sell drugs to his sister..what brother would want his little sister being caught up in shit that could ruin her life..Holly then done something she knew wasn't right for her relationship but it was a chance to get dirt on Bobby..she invited Tyler in sending her to the living room while she went and wired herself up to get whatever Tyler had to say on tape...and she did..Bobby in fact had been dealing with a Mexican and Argentinian mobs bringing in drugs to the US for the past 5 years.