Chapter 7: I SUPPOSE THIS'LL BE INTERESTING RESEARCH...(Part I)

Chapter 7:

I SUPPOSE THIS'LL BE INTERESTING RESEARCH...

(Part I)

As the last bell of the day rung, Akari swiftly stood up and walked out of her classroom so she could get to music room 3 before a crowd of girls built up. She slowed down as she stood only a few doors away from her destination.

"Just stay calm, it's not like I'm going there because of nothing, he invited me". Akari picked up her shoulders and walked up to the large doorway to the music room, slowly pushing it open. As she did, the whole atmosphere changed as she saw rose petals sweep by her and felt surprised, but still kept her calm composure, at the sight laid before her. The whole host club stood beautifully dressed in medieval knight clothing, except for, of course, Tamaki Suoh, who was dressed as a king.

"Ah, welcome princess! You must be new to our lovely club, and you're such a elegant beauty as well!" Tamaki said, as he took a graceful step towards the door, picking up Akari's hand. Akari smiled politely, doing a small curtsy.

"Thank you, your...majesty, but actually--". Before Akari could finish her statement, Tamaki perked up, looking over at the rest of the club.

"Did you hear that, men!? She called me Majesty! Like a king!!!" Tamaki exclaimed, jumping childishly and ecstatically. As Tamaki went on about his 'achievement', Kyouya came from behind him and flicked him in the back of the head.

"Please don't bother my guest" Kyouya said annoyed, as he walked up to Akari.

"Ow! Kyouya that...wait did you say "Guest"? So this is the lady?! My, oh my Kyouya, you're a lucky man! Oh i do hope you take good care of our Kyouya!" Tamaki exclaimed, as he shook Akari's hand.

"Boss, don't scare the girl too much, she might just cancel the marriage if she knows you're going to be the best man" The twins said simultaneously, as they sighed at their "king's" loud ranting.

"Oh yay! She's so small and cute! Takashi, can I have cake with her" Hani said with joy, as he hopped over to Akari and wrapped around her arm.

"...You'll have to ask her and Kyouya before, make sure to be polite" Mori answered to the loli boy.

Haruhi smiled, a bit annoyed at all the noise Tamaki was still making. "It's nice to meet you, Kyouya told us about the arrangement, I'm sorry for all the noise" Haruhi said nicely.

"Now now, I told all of you to be as polite as Haruhi was to Akari, but you still act idiotically" Kyoya said, some tiredness in his voice, as he smiled slightly at Akari, "Thank you for coming, there might not be much to do here for you, but you can rest or drink some tea, and we'll get picked up around 6 or so".

Akari smiled sweetly back and bowed. "It's very nice to meet all of you, and this is the first time I've been to a host club so I hope to enjoy my time here" She said subtly, as she walked over to Hani, who was surprised by her confidence. "You're Mitsukuni Haninozuka, right?" She asked politely.

"Yep, but you can call me Hani!"

"Ok, Hani, I'd like to take you up on your offer for cake, I am a bit hungry, and it'd be fun to enjoy some sweets."

"Really? Oh, Yay!!! You can be my first guest of the day before the other princess's come in! Come on!"

As Hani led Akari to an elegant white two chaired table with a tray of delectable sweets on them, Akari looked around at the dazzling music room. "Who knew research would lead to sweets, but i suppose it won't be a bad thing..."