Chapter 1

ASHLEY POV
"The time has come." He spoke his voice booming across the cloudy plain. No where to be seen the only person present was his son Jesus who stood calm and quiet.

"But father why me they're so many qualified people that could continue your legacy." I said nervously.

"I chose you and you are who I want to go to earth. Earth has become a terrible and intolerable place over the centuries."

"Ashley you don't understand how important you are." Jesus said waving his hand over the floor of clouds a crystal ball rises. It showed a picture of a little girl on a swing at night she couldn't have been more than 8.

"Who's this?" I said confused Jesus simply pointed at the ball, so I continued to watch. As the girl swung a suspicious man in a black hoodie walked up to her and started talking before you knew it the girl and the man were gone.

"Was that her dad?" I asked confused, but he just shuck his head.

"Sadly no that man you just saw is a Child molester and that girl is his next victim." He said looking me in my eyes. I could feel a tear sliding down my face making a path for the other ones that were close behind.

"Wha...What!? Where's her parents?"

"She never knew her real father and her mother is to busy at home sleeping with man after man indulging herself in the sin lust to realize that her precious baby girl isn't downstairs watching spongebob or sound a sleep in her bed." The Crystal ball disappears. Tears were streaming down my face I tried my best to wipe them as fast as they came down, but it was just too many.

"And that's why my child I need you to set things back in balance. Events such as that occur everyday. Murders every minute, rapes every hour, and so many other grusome despicable things every week." God said. I pulled myself together and accepted the opportunity.

"Everything you need will be in the house we will be having you live in.
Clothes, food, and all basic necessities there is also money for anything else you may want or need. Good luck Ashley." Jesus informed me. With that I was transported to earth in front of a huge house. I walked in admiring how modern and stylish it was. looking around it was a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a outdoor built in pool and Jacuzzi the house came with a full sized kitchen and living room also with a game room I smiled looking at the flat screen tv. "This. Is. Awesome". I thought out loud jumping in a bean bag chair immediately turning on the ps3.

??? POV

"So father, why her?"

"It's simple my child, but you'll just have to watch and see she is just a key part to a bigger plan."

"What plan?"

"All will be revealed in due time my child in due time."

So I really hope you guys like this book. Vote, comment, and tell your friends/ followers thank you
( ^ω^)