Chapter 7

Damon POV
Only a month has passed and she's making me do....good things ugh it sickens me to say it I actually just came to earth because hell was to damn boring torturing the guilty sex Meh is better to torture innocent cause they don't see it coming, but it doesn't matter all I need is my ring back and its back to bliss. Ashley walks in the door probably from the hospital.

"Damon I'm back little timmy can walk again he's happy to finally leave the hospital. " how did I know.

"Who gives a fuck!"

"You cuss as much as Samantha."

"I don't care don't bring up that annoying bitch. "

"HEY LOOK HERE YOU B
..B..... bad person you won't talk about her like that. " I burst out in laughter. Seeing her mad always made me laugh. The more I laughed the madder she got. she began to yell at me reciting bible verses, so I kissed her to shut her up I was surprised when she didn't push me away I was even more surprised when she kissed back.

Ashley POV
He kissed me. I knew it was just to shut me up. I was surprised I didn't push him away, but I was shocked when I kissed back just making the kiss deeper and harder to resist I felt his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck I could feel his tongue trying to gain entry in my mouth, so I allowed it I felt him exploring every inch of my mouth then our tongues mingled like doing a forbidden dance. I felt his hands slip inside my shirt I flinched at his touch on my bare skin. I felt him smirk on my lip. He led me backwards to the couch and laid me back all without breaking the intense kiss. Finally our lips separated and we started into each other eyes his emerald green eyes were filled with lust, but also a glimmer of something else. He removed my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear and bra my cheeks flushed pink. He took his shirt off revealing his defined body I guided my hand down his chest to his 8 pack abs. he grabbed it and put it on his bulge. Lord forgive me for I am about to sin. He kissed my neck and began to go lower sucking on my skin making little marks down when finally he met with my panties and slowly removed them. The door flew open stopping everything.

"Omg Ashley you won't beliv- Omg!!" My face turned red.

"S...samantha! I...it's not what it look like" I don't think she heard a word I said she just smiled ear to ear.

"Looks like someone's getting the D, but where's your protection." She smiled. He threw his shirt on me. And headed upstairs I began to wonder what he was thinking, as I slipped his shirt on. Samantha jumped on me.

"Tell me everything!!"

DAMON POV
Fucking bitch!