Chapter 4

(Photo of Damon)

month passes Ashley is relieved to to not have seen Damon again, but her luck was about to run out.she was getting books out of her locker when a shadow casts over her and a cool breeze could be felt on her neck. she flinched and hesitantly turned around.

"D...Damon." she stuttered almost at a whisper level. He smirked looking down at her.

"Did you miss me little one?" She looked away from him and felt her body lift off the ground he threw her over his shoulder.

"P..put me down now!" She furiously hit his back not fazing him. She began to make a scene as she screamed he put her down and pushed her to the wall. Slamming his hands on each side of her she jumped.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" She glared at him. Seeing people walking the halls she used on more attempt to get away she screamed, but quickly felt her scream silenced as something was pressed against her lips. The students look the girls blush and begin to whisper while the boys chant like he had just got a winning touch down in a championships football game she felt his tongue slip into her mouth exploring every inche. His hand wrapped around her waist almost making her melt their lips separate she let's out a small moan looking into his eyes their lips connect again. She let out a small gasp as he grips her waist he moves from her lips to her neck and lick up to her ear.

"You act like you don't want it, but your body says other wise." He throws her over his shoulder and takes her to a candy red sports car throwing her in the back seat putting the child lock on the door so she doesn't leave.

"That's not going to stop me." She uses her powers to open the door and run, but seemingly trips over nothing he chuckles.

"I didn't think that actually happened. Bitches always tripping over nothing" He touches her head a black mist comes out his hand causing everything to go black.

_______________________________________

ASHLEY 'S POV
I woke up on a soft king sized mattress I looked around the room my vision a bit blurry I whipped my eyes getting out the bed my bare feet landed on the soft black carpet looking around I saw a mounted tv most of the things in this room was black I saw a pair of red eyes staring at me I jump.

"Well hello sleeping beauty." I ran for the door opening it just to get it slammed back closed.

"Where you going little kitten? Let's make a deal tell me what I want and I won't kill you. Now how much did u see that's night." I gasps knowing he was talking about what happened with that girl but how did he know it was me.

"N...nothing." I know it was bad to lie, but at this moment it was life or death.

"Wrong answer. " He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me his eyes now red full of lust his teeth sharp and small horns coming from his skull.

"Tell me the truth now." He said while his claw tugged at my shirt. My lip quivered as I heard the fabric of my shirt tear.

"I...I saw everything u drunk the girl dry and took her soul from her lifeless corpse, but I promise I won't tell anybody." He smiles.

" Good." He rips her shirt and smirks. Sinking his fangs into my neck.

"STOP! You said u wouldn't kill me."

"I'm a demon I lied."

"You're mostly like a vampire the way you drink blood and stuff. " he grunt and glared at me.

"I drink blood for power and energy."

"Sounds like a Vampire." His eyes glow red he was pissed.

"I'm not a pussy ass vampire." He grabbed my throat and sunk his teeth in deep and this time more aggressive. I kicked and struggled, but to to avail. I prayed, but nothing happened I just felt myself getting weaker and weaker by the minute soon my struggling stopped and I just laid there. Was this going to be the end of me did in by a demon. Why me to take over his legacy? Everything became black. Why me father? Why me?