Chapter 2

(Photo of Ashley above)

A loud beeping noise causes Ashley to rise from her slumber, she yawned and looked at the time.

"5:30 already i feel like i just got to sleep." she stands and walks into the bathroom. By the time 6:10 hit she was bathe, dressed, and ready to start her new journey. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door to be greeted by an unfamiliar face.

"Hi my name is Samantha Jones im your across the street neighbor."

"Um hello im..."

"it's nice to meet you omg your outfit is so cute, but you need more color in that shirt other than that lame white" Samantha interrupted.

"What school you go to?"

"Forestwood high." answered Ashley Samantha smiled and jumped in the air with glee. Confusion was written on Ashley face so Samantha explained.

"Well you see im so excited because that's the same school i go to and since we live across from each other you know what that means. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"

"Uh is that so." Ashley rubbed the back of her head Samantha grabbed her arm and started pulling her.

"Come on bestie we're going too be late." rushed Samantha

"O..ok."
_______________________________________
At school

Ashley stood infront of a tall brick constructed building Samantha pulls Ashley into the school.

"Come on slow poke." Samantha started too pull harder until she ran into a boy he was tall and semi muscular, he looked at them with a dark expression that could kill his eyes were emerald green and his hair black as night.

"S...sorry." Ashley stuttered looking at this mysterious boy. He sighs and walks away.

"Bitch could've said it's ok big fucker." Samantha said angrily with her arms crossed.

"Samantha that language isn't necessary you did bump into him." Samantha grunts and rolls her eyes.

"Who is he?"

"Some small crocked dick bitch that allll the girls want other than me he's not my type at all. Let's go to class." Samantha drags her to class. Ashley looks around at all the different variety of people short,tall, big and small. They wore such weird clothes that were ripped some looked like they were half naked with piercing seeminhly everywhere. The teacher comes in and silences the loud crowd she writes a word problem on the board And basically ignores the new student in her class.

"Ashley this is Ms.Johnson she's an old bitch so if she doesn't notice or say something too you just ignore it."

"Samantha is that the only word you know."

"Huh no I know slut, cunt, hoe, fuck, shit...."

"Stop please." Ashley interrupted

"And who may you be interrupting my class." said the short chubby Carmel color Woman with her hair braided into a bun she stares intently at Ashley tapping her foot waiting for a response.

"Ashley I'm a new student."

"So you think because your new you can just act like a clown and disrupt my class." everybody eyes set her.

"N...no ma'am."

"Good anyother burst and I'll send you to the principles office." Ashley looks down and ms. Johnson continues with her lesson.

"What a bitch." Samantha said rolling her eyes.

"That's it principles office." she said pointing at Ashley.

"Ms. With all due respect I would never call you out of your name."

"So you're not going I'll just write defiance on your referal."

"But it wasn't me."

"That's it I've had enough of you today ms. Ashley you've got detention."

"But..."

"Ms. J it wasn't her it was someone else." a deep voice said from the back of the classroom Ashley and the teacher looked it was the mysterious boy from earlier.

"Hmm oh is that so...well then never mind." the teacher continues with her class after 60 minutes the class was over and the bell had rung. when everybody started to leave she went to the mysterious boy that was packing up.

"Um..thank you for earlier."

"Don't get use to it the only reason i said something was because y'all were interfering with my nap." he puts his bag over his shoulder and pushes passed Ashley she felt a weird shock go through her body.

"W..what was that?" she said touching he chest.

"Could this be new love forming hmm?" Samantha smirked.

"No and you almost got me in trouble." Samantha pouts.

"But one more office visit and i get expelled." Ashley sighs and goes to her next class hoping her day would go better.