[9]

I hit the snooze button as my alarm clock went off. I woke up and took a bath. After I changed into my school uniform, I noticed that I wore it like before. I wore an unstylish vest on top. Without notice, Baekhyun went inside my room.

"Ew why are you wearing that vest?" before I could even reply he dragged me into my dressing room and he pulled the vest off of me. "Here wear our school's coat" I put it on as he said. I looked at the mirror and was shocked by my appearance. "Wow, I didn't know I could look like this." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. "See? You look so beautiful, with your skin as fair as snow and blonde hair, maybe you were Cinderella in another life." we both laughed at his statement. "Okay let's go get breakfast." I said as I head to the door.

We went straight to school after we ate breakfast. The limousine caught so much attention after parking in front of the school's gate.

Baekhyun went out first, and got everyone's attention and their eyes locked on him. Before going down I grabbed my bag and my laptop in case something comes up again. As I went out everybody's eyes were glued on me. It's so weird to have so many people stare at you. I mean, I was always invisible before. As we pass by I heard some people whispering, then out of the blue the Three Devils showed up. People started crowding around us.

Oh goody, a school scene. So much for wishing for a good start.

"And who are you?" Kris asked. "I'm the new student, Byun Baekhyun." Baek replied sounding cautious. "And you are?" Tao said as he took a step forward and looked at me. "I'm..." I got cut off when he said "Hey, aren't you that bitch from the library? The one we punished." Baek suddenly interrupted and said "Hey! You can't speak to him like that, you insolent brats!" Tao narrowed his eyes but then I blocked Baekhyun. "I will speak to her the way I want to. You're just a couple of wannabee sluts that litters around the school." He said as his frown turn into a devious smile.

"Speak for yourself." I muttered. He was about to pull my hair when I stopped his hand. "You can't treat me that way. Maybe before I didn't fight back, but now I will." He raised a brow and smirked "Really? What can you do? You're just a commoner! You're poorer than me." he hissed. I gave him a sharp stare that made him suprised. "Yeah I'm Luhan. Xi Luhan." He was stunned.

When I was about to leave, my phone rang. "Hello? Dad? What's the matter? Is that so? Okay, I'll go there now." After I hung up, I called the driver; I looked at Tao who was now looking frustrated and jealous.

"H-how did you get that model? That is supposed to be released 2 months from now!" He said "Hmm? You mean this? I got it from the company of course." I said. "But that's not even out on the stores yet!" He said with jealousy written all over his face "We are the biggest investor of the Kim's company. That's how I got it." I said.

I turned to Baekhyun who is enjoying all this "Baek, I need to go. Something came up at the company so I have to go there. Go to the director's office and then tell him I needed to head to the company. I'll be back as soon as possible." I said in a single breath.

"Wait how should I know where to go?" He said sounding worried. I quickly looked around and spotted Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!" I shouted as I dragged Baek towards him. Chanyeol looked at me and said "Luhan?! Is that really you?" Puzzled, I said "Yeah, why?" he pushed his glasses back and said "Wow, you look so amazing! I told you, you are more beautiful than what you imagine." he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"C-chanyeol I- can't breathe!" after he heard what I said he let me go. "Hey Lulu, who is he? And why is he clingy to you?" Baekhyun asked. "He's my best friend." I said while fixing my clothes then I turned to Chanyeol. "Chanyeol can you take Baekhyun to the Director's office then take him to our class? I'm in a hurry, so I need someone to take him there." I said.