[32]

Monday came and we had classes yet again. I nibbled on the food on my plate. I still felt weird from all that had happened last time with Sehun. It was all quite mushy and romantic to be honest. I still haven't decided if I liked it or not since I didn't even think I'd experience something like that. Besides, there's still a question playing in my mind.

A loud thud cut me off of my thoughts and caught my attention. Baekhyun came marching in, a sour expression plastered on his face. "What happened to you?" I asked. He just glared at me in return. "Why didn't you wake me up? We're almost running late."

I shrugged and kept on looking at her in confusion. "I didn't know you were still asleep. I thought you were in your room still talking to Chanyeol on your phone since that has always been your morning routine like months ago." he rolled his eyes and continued frowning. "Well, I didn't talk to him. You still should've checked." He snapped. Not wanting to argue further, I just nodded. "Okay, okay. Calm down, I'll do that next time."

He started walking to the door, picking up his things in the process. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked. Baek shook his head. "No, I'm watching my figure for my upcoming tournament." I just raised a brow and followed after him. "Tournament?"

"Yeah, ice skating. Remember?" he said. "I didn't know that you're still in that tournament." I said truthfully. "Well, I am. I have to defend my place as number one."

"So when is your flight back?" I asked, grabbing my backpack as I passed by it. He glanced at me briefly. "Tonight." I stopped in my tracks and stared at him in confusion. "Tonight? Then why am I only hearing about this now? Does Chanyeol even know?"

Baekhyun turned around and snapped at me. "I only learned about it last night so I haven't told anyone but Uncle and Auntie. And no, I haven't told him and I'm still planning on how to tell him. So, if you have any other questions please ask them now before I lose all my patience." I pursed my lips as if saying I have no other questions. "Good." He turned around and proceeded to the car with me trailing behind him.

When we got to our school, Baek said he was going to the director's office to get an official student leave for his competition. "Remember, don't tell Chanyeol about it yet." He reminded me. I nodded and went our separate ways.

And to my awful luck, the moment I got inside the classroom Chanyeol asked "Where's Baek?" I stared up at him. What am I supposed to tell him? I obviously can't tell him that Baek went to the Director's office, that would raise questions and I'm a pretty bad liar. "Uhm, he... went somewhere." I said unclearly. He looked at me in confusion. "Went where?" I shrugged and looked away. "Sorry but I don't know."

Before he could say anything else I hurried to my seat and opened a textbook, pretending to read. I hate lying. And I'm bad at it. But damn, Chanyeol was persistent. He walked towards me and said "You really don't know?" Without taking my gaze off of the book, I nodded. "Y-yeah."

He just stood there for a couple of minutes. Please, just go. I don't want to have this conversation. "Did something happen?" He asked. "No." I said, trying to keep my poker face from faltering. He still stood there, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. Uh oh, he's already sensing that I'm keeping something from him.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I sighed in relief as I heard Baekhyun's voice. "Baekhyun, I was just asking Luhan where you were. Where did you go?" I tried not to stare at them as I knew they were going to have an argument yet again.

I don't even know why they act all boyfriend-girlfirend like but deny it when you ask. I blocked their voices out of my head as they started to raise their voices at each other. Luckily, the teacher came in before things got serious. I swear to God, Baek and Chanyeol are the most frustrating pair when they're together.