[34]

Song: Drown - BTMH
---------
Luhan's PoV...

I forced myself to get up as my alarm came off. I rubbed my eyes before reaching out to stretch my arms. Today was sunday, two days after Sehun went to talk to me. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After changing into comortable clothes I headed out.

I had errands to do today. First was to go pick up Baekhyun from the airport, since he asked me to. After that I have to meet Chen and Lay at their friend's studio for reasons that I still don't know. Then finally, I have to go visit a place I haven't set foot on for more than three years. I sighed as I slowed the car down. Guess I'm not going anywhere soon with this traffic.

I sent a short text message to Baek, telling him that I might arrive late. Hopefully, he'll recieve it when he gets off the plane. I turned the radio on to ease my boredom and I sang along to the music until it was time to move the car again.

I got to the airport 30 minutes later. When I got there I started to look for Baek. It was not long before I saw him. He was standing there wearing a bright red coat with a matching red luggage while fiddling with his phone. Now that I look at him closely I didn't notice that his hair was a lot longer than when he first came here. "Baek!" I called. He turned around at the sound of my voice.

He smiled the moment he saw me. He pulled his suitcase along as he walked. "Lulu, I missed you!" He hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. "I missed you too." He pulled away with a confused expression. "Could you please repeat what you said?" I raised a brow at her but complied nontheless. "I missed you."

"Did I hear that right? You actually missed me? Whoa, what happened while I'm gone? what's with the sudden change?" I smiled wryly. "It's a long story and that's a lot of questions to answer." He laughed and linked his arms with mine. "Come on, I have a lot to tell you." We walked back to my car with his luggage in hand.

"How is Chanyeol?" He asked out of the blue. I bit my lip and looked away. "I... don't know." He flashed a dissapointed look but it left as soon as it came. "Oh, you guys haven't been talking?" I only gave him a nod. He didn't say a word more until we reached my car.

On the way, he told me about the things he had done and the events that had happened while he was back in London. He looked so happy that I didn't dare to interrupt. "Good God, I despise that Sydney bitch so much. She didn't even get to the finals." He yapped while reapplying her eyeliner using the mirror on the car's sun visor. I just laughed at how he cursed that Sydney girl for calling him an inept, talentless, unskilled amateur skater. That is until the girl learned that Baek's the defending champion in the mixed gender solo division.

"What place did she get?" I asked. "That maladroit twat placed eighth for making five mistakes." I took a turn and stopped after as few blocks as the stoplight turned red. "What place did you get?" he smirked as she hifted in his seat. He placed his eyeliner inside his bag and smiled as he turned to me. "First runner up. Though I don't feel all that bitter from losing to Eric Bosconovich since he's a nice and innocent boy."

"How about you? Is there anything interesting that's happened around school while I was gone?" he asked. I just shook my head. "I don't think so." I replied. He merely raised a brow at me. "Why do you always sound unsure whenever I ask matters about school?" I shrugged. "Cause I... haven't been to school these past few days." I glanced at her briefly and saw his eyes widen at what I said. "What?! Why?" He shouted, nearly making me deaf. Not wanting to amswer, I forced a smile as I pulled up in front of our estate.

He looked out and back to me. "Aren't you going in?" I shook my head. "My brothers are expecting me somewhere." He nodded as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Fine. But you are telling me everything when you get back." Retaining my smile, I nodded. "Okay, but I might take a while." he rolled his eyes and said "I can wait." With that he slammed the door close.