Baz

I walk up to the board on the wall that displays all of the most popular exhibits of the aquarium.

"Shark Reef Encounter, Shark Walk, Penguin Exhibit." Simon lists out to me.

"Which one do you want to go to first?" I asked, grabbing a map of the aquarium.

"I think we'll go to the Shark Walk, then the Penguin Exhibit. After that we'll go to the Shark Reef Encounter."

We go down the tunnel that says 'Shark Walk' over it. The map says that after it is a corridor that leads to the Penguin Exhibit. We're walking in the tunnel and Simon is looking around for the exhibit.

"Baz, I don't see it. Where's the Shark Walk?" he asks, sounding slightly disappointed. I grab his head and gently point it down.

"This whole time, I've been walking over sharks?" Simon asks me.

"Well, yeah." I reply, nothing to really say to that. I can already tell that Snow has more to say from the look on his face.

"Wicked!" he says as a grin spreads across his face, he crouches down so he can get a closer look at the sharks swimming under his feet.

"And to think," I say to him crouching down next to him so that I could whisper in his ear, "the only thing protecting us from the sharks in this glass. It would a shame if it were to, BREAK!"

Simon jumps back onto the concrete, looking horrified. He glares at me as I laugh, "Oh, I wish I still had my camera! The look on your face was priceless."

Simon gives me a playful shove, "I'll get my revenge later, you just wait," he says smiling, extending a hand towards me to help me off the ground, "But right now, I want to see more of the aquarium. So come on, you bloody git. Let's go and see the rest of the aquarium before another cabbie tries to kill us."