Chapter One ~ The Beggining

Supergirl's Point Of View

"Non, let her go." I told Alex. I knew that Non was communicating through her. "If you want to fight, come out of hiding and do it yourself."

"Alright, if that's how you want to die." Non suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Trust me." I said, "I don't intend to go down without a fight." I shot up into the air. Even if it did mean dying, I was sent here to protect Earth. That's what I'm going to do.

Non stared at where I was. I flew out of the way just before his heat vision hit where I had been hovering a moment ago. He tried it again. I flew in the other direction. I knew that he was going to try to do it again, so I flew out of the way early, too early. He spun his head around to face me and blasted me with his heat vision. The last thing I remember is Non looking at me with the satisfaction of someone who finally won the last battle of a war.

Non's Point Of View

As I tried to hit her with my heat vision, she flew out of the way. I tried to hit her again. She flew out of the way once again. This was actually exactly what I wanted her to do. I wanted her to think that I would be predictable. As she tried to fly out of the way for the third time, I snapped my head around and fired my heat vision at her a third time, hitting her squarely in the chest. She started to fall from the sky. I smiled smugly. I had finally won. I was free to take over the world. But then, I realized, she was starting to fall fast, too fast. She was falling at super speed. All of a sudden, about halfway through her descent to death, she disappeared in a flash of blue light.

"Where did she go?" I asked Indigo.

(357 words) my first chapter of many!!!! This is for all you DC fanatics out there!!! Can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃