Chapter Two ~ Central City

Third Person Point Of View

It was a peaceful day in Central City. Cisco, Caitlyn, and Harry were all in the cortex of S.T.A.R Labs. Cisco was at one of the computers, Caitlyn was in the lab, and Harry was at the white board, trying to figure out how to adapt the speed equation to make the Tackyon Enhancer even more powerful. All of a sudden, something crashes through the roof, causing everyone to jump.

"What the hell is that?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." Caitlyn said.
"I'll call Barry."

Barry's Point Of View.

I was with Iris at Jitters, when my phone rang. "Huh."
That's weird. I thought.

"What is it?" Iris asked

"It's Caitlyn." I replied. I answered my phone. "Yeah Caitlyn, what's up?"

"Barry," Caitlyn said over the phone. "You need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs right now."

"All right I'm on my way." I stuck my phone back in my pocket.

"What is it?" Iris asked, the concerned look on her face growing.

"Something's wrong at S.T.A.R Labs. I've got to go."

"I'm coming with you." Iris exclaimed determinedly.

"Fine, but stay out of the way. We don't know what's wrong yet." She nodded.

Third Person Point Of View

Caitlyn put her phone away.

"Well?" Harry asked Caitlyn. He didn't want to go near whatever that thing was. No one did.

"He's on his way." Caitlyn replied. Just then, Barry came speeding through, Iris in his hands. He put Iris down.

"What's wron-" He stopped as he saw the pile of broken cement and debris in the middle of the room. Slowly, he walked towards it. As the dust cleared, he saw something, or rather, someone.

"Oh no." Barry exclaimed.

(283 words) Just so you all know, I've played this out in my head and when I'm alone, in real life, and the storyline so far is perfect. Hope you guys like it!! Feel free to ask me any questions you might have about me or my DC obsession. I think it might be starting to get unhealthy. 😋😋Anyway, I know pretty much everything and anything there is to know about the shows listed:
Supergirl
Arrow
The Flash
Smallville
Legends of Tomorrow
I still need to do a lot of catching up on Legends of Tomorrow, so please keep the questions on that show down to a minimum. Hope you enjoy!!! Can't wait for you to read the rest!!!(for those of you who don't know, Harry is the Harrison Wells from Earth Two, or the Earth where everyone on Barry's Earth has a doppelgänger)