Writing Tips and Tricks!

Hello lovely readers!! Guess what day it is, (Hint hint it's not hump day) IT'S SUNDAY!!!!! Whoop whoop oh yeah it's Sunday!! So um what shall I write about...I KNOW I'm going to write about how about I write about how to write a thriller book!

Has anyone here written a thriller book? Has anyone here not written a thriller book? Either or this is a good column to read so start paying attention to what I'm writing instead of scrolling!

Writing a thriller novel is not easy, nor is writing any kind of novel. With a thriller novel I recommend you think through your storyline before writing it down.

Here are some tips for writing a thriller novel:

DO: A thriller novel should be intense meaning you need to overwhelm the readers, don't hold back on them!

DON'T: I highly recommend that your thriller novel should not be a short and to the point novel, embellishing is a good thing to do while writing a thriller!

DO: Make some of the scenes hot but they don't have to be sex scenes, they could be steamy make-outs, while writing a thriller you the author needs to add the hot scenes and the badass scenes' because that's what thrillers are.

DON'T: It's very easy to copy another author's thriller novel because a lot of them don't know how to write a proper thriller, do you're research on the term 'thriller novels' and find out what a thriller novel really is.

DO: You're average thriller has sex, drugs and alcohol. Just because that's the average doesn't mean you have to do so, instead think of a creative way, your novel doesn't have to be the next Fast and Furious!

Don't forget to write that you're novel is pure fiction and to not try this at home, you don't want to be held responsible for someone else's actions!

Don't forget to add you're bad girl/bad boy side while writing you're thriller novel! Make your novel kick-butt!

Okays well I think I ranted enough! I expect a paper due on the subject by next Sunday (I'm joking)! Don't be afraid to ask me questions for writing tips and tricks!

Hope everyone has a lovely rest of their Sunday!

Please comment any tips for my column or any criticism!

TTFN

Ta Ta For Now!

~Kaitlyn xx

Twitter: @spideyschick

WattPad: @teenwritergirl