Harmione

Hermione's brown curly hair fell into her face as she was sat in the Gryffindor common room reading her new book. She brushed the hair out of her tanned face with her petite, soft hands.

Bong! Bong!

The grandfather clock chimed at midnight passed by, and a door creaked. The sound echoing through the common room, but Hermione so absorbed in her book didn’t hear a sound.

Harry crept downstairs as he pulled the invisibility cloak from under his robes. He was about to pull the silvery, smooth cloth over his head, when he glanced around the room and jumped at the sight of the bushy hair girl sat on the plump, red sofa. Harry walked over to Hermione waving a hand with in her face. Hermione oblivious to the hand turned the page in her enormous book.

“Hermione” Harry said, pulling the book from her tight grasp. Gold eyes met green, and Harry’s breath caught in his throat.

Over the past 6 years Harry had always found himself sweaty and nervous around Hermione. He had always known he had these feeling s but had never known what they meant, only when he kissed Cho he had figured out what they were.

Hermione looked worried for a moment but relaxed when she saw Harry.

“Hi, Harry” She breathed. Hermione knew Ron liked her, maybe even loved, but she always knew she liked Harry more than a friend.

“Hermione what are you doing down here?” He asked, sitting next to her.

“Some late night reading,” She shrugged. “I guess I lost the time” She said glancing at the clock. “What about you”

“I couldn’t sleep so I was just going to sit down at the lake” Harry said, standing up, grabbing the cloak.

“I think I might come with you” Hermione said. Harry shrugged, his palms sweating.

Hermione saw the look of discomfort on his face and grabbed his hand lacing her fingers with his. Harry’s face relaxed as he felt the warmth from her hand. They walked out the door in comfortable silence. They stepped out towards the lake the moonlight spilling over the black ribbon of which is the lake. They sat on the crisp grass, Hermione’s head resting on Harry’s shoulder. Not talking, they sat there enjoying each other’s company.

Harry turned his head and Hermione lifted her head of his shoulder, he golden eyes meeting the green once again.

“Hermione I-I-“ Harry’s words caught in his throat as he stared into her eyes. Hermione understood he didn’t need words. She slowly closed her eyes and pushed herself off the grass towards his face. Harry sat there shocked but after a few seconds joined in with the kiss. Hermione pushed herself on top of Harry deepening the kiss, slowly removing his shirt.

The next morning no one had seen Hermione or Harry in their dormitories, but they had an idea of what had happened at they saw Harry and Hermione’s hands entwined as they walked into the Great Hall, looking slightly flustered, in the same clothes as last night beaming at each other. But at the back of the Gryffindor table, Ron’s face was getting redder and redder every moment.

To be continued…

 This is dedicated to my bestie VictoriaClaire because she's sick today xxx :)