Melarry - ATTENTION THIS IS SEXUAL

This is for TalkDrarryToMe78! Hope you enjoy! [If you are not comfortable with sex, do not read]

*****************************************

Melody sat in the bed. Her chest heaving with anticipation. The black silky material,  ran over her body, clinging to her curves. Harry had been teasing her today.

He sat in front of her in almost every class. Every couple seconds he would run his hand through his hair. He would smirk and go back to his work, while Melody was forced to jelly. Harry knew that it turned her on. Throughout the day Melody had just got wetter and wetter. And now she was going to get her revenge.

The door creaked open and a clueless Harry wandered into the Boys Dormitory. He went into his trunk and unclothed. He walked over to his bed, his shadow telling Melody where he was, and drew back the thick maroon curtain. His jaw dropped and she saw his trousers tighten.  Her scarlet eyes shined and her mouth curled into a smirk. She took a deep breath, letting her breasts bulge over the top of her small dress with a belt, and Harry’s eyes lingered towards them.

She gracefully rose up and grabbed Harry’s collar, pulling his ear towards her mouth. She nibbled at it, her breasts pushed against his bare chest.

“You’ve been a naughty boy, Harry” She purred. She felt him shiver and trail his fingers up her curves. “I think you need punishing” He nodded his head slowly and Melody practically threw him on the bed. She straddled his hips, the only material in their way was their underwear.

She ran her hands up her body, moaning slightly when she reached her breasts. Harry licked his lips and watched, hungrily as his girlfriend touched herself. She pulled the material over her head and undid the scarf around her waist. Leaning over, she tightly tied his hands to the headboard. Her naked breasts resting on his face. He wrapped his tongue around the nipple and sucked on it, electing a loud moan from her mouth.

She pulled back and Harry’s mouth let go with a ‘pop’ and she grinned. She looked down at him with her crimson eyes and his breath hitched in his throat.

“Now, now Harry. You’re the one who needs to be punished” She bit her lip and Harry groaned. She sat back and sat herself on his member, still enclosed in his underwear. She grinded on him, her hips rocking backwards and forwards. He stuck into her inner thigh brushing her clit, and she moaned loudly. Harry moaned with her and bucked his hips. She leant over, clasped her lips on his chest. Slowly, she kissed down his torso, finally getting to his member. Whipping off his underwear she licked her lips at the sight.

Her mouth wrapped around him and he groaned. She licked her tongue around the tip and lowered her mouth on him further. He wrapped his hand into her hair, and pulled on it, lightly.

“Mmm, babe” He moaned. She deep throated him, his member banging st the back of her throat. He panted, bucking his hips. He was reached his zenith and exploded into her mouth. She swallowed it licking around her mouth.

She straddled his hips again and threw off her panties. Lowering herself onto him, she bit her lips to hold in a scream. A moan escaped her lips, and she rocked against him.

“Oh Harry” She squealed.

“Melody” He groaned. She bounced, slowly onto him. She swore she could feel him in her stomach, and bounced faster. Soon the rhythm had built up, and she was bouncing quickly onto him, almost screaming in pleasure as orgasms rippled through her. Harry wriggling and squirmed underneath her as he grew close. She cummed, cursing loudly.

But before Harry could, she jumped off him. He raised an eyebrow, sweat beads on his forehead. Grabbing the clothes under his bed, she threw them on.

“What are you doing?” He asked. She grinned and walked towards the door.

“Punishing you” She laughed.

“How do I get out?” She smirked and walked out the door laughing at Harry’s shouts.