Harmione - ATTENTION THIS IS SEXUAL

ATTENTION THIS IS SEXUAL. I don't really write this. Me and a stranger on Omegle wrote this so I can't take all the credit! I need feedback, critism wanted! If you are not comfortable with sex DO NOT READ! I made this private but I may make it public.

***********************************************************************************

Hermione's brown curly hair fell into her face as she was sat in the Gryffindor common room reading her new book. She brushed the hair out of her tanned face with her petite, soft hands.

Bong! Bong!

The grandfather clock chimed at midnight passed by, and a door creaked. The sound echoing through the common room, but Hermione so absorbed in her book didn’t hear a sound.

Harry crept downstairs as he pulled the invisibility cloak from under his robes. He was about to pull the silvery, smooth cloth over his head, when he glanced around the room and jumped at the sight of the bushy hair girl sat on the plump, red sofa. Harry walked over to Hermione waving a hand with in her face. Hermione oblivious to the hand turned the page in her enormous book.

“Hermione” Harry said, pulling the book from her tight grasp. Gold eyes met green, and Harry’s breath caught in his throat. Hermione closed her book and Harry gulped. "I'm going for a walk. Want to come?" Harry asked. "Sure" Hermione said as she stood up.

Harry looked at her. Even though she could be a bit bossy at times, Harry thought she was perfect. Hermione stood up. "Well, what are you waiting for" She said, smiling. He grabbed his hand an entwined her fingers with his. Hermione stared at their hands for a minute, but smiled shyly. Harry draped the cloak over the both of them. Walking very close together, they made their way out of the common room.

"Who’s there?" The fat lady shouted. There came no answers as the two teenagers walked down to the lake. The moonlight spilled on the black ribbon of the lake. Hermione sat on the wet grass and patted the dewy, grass next to her urging him to sit as well. Harry sat down and Hermione scooted closer. Harry gulped. "Umm, Hermione, can I ask you a question..?" "Of course Harry"

 "Hermione do you like Ron?" He asked blushing. He regretted the answer to this question, knowing it would be positive.

 Hermione starred out across the lake, silently.

"umm." Hermione wanted to be able to say yes. It would make things less awkward, but that would be lying. Ron was great and all, but he was not Harry. Harry knew the answer and was oblivious to the fact she didn't like him.

He was about to stand up when Hermione shouted, "NO!" she grabbed his hand. He looked down at her and her golden eyes sparkled in the moonlight and he leant down. His lips touched hers, soft and carefully. Hermione had waited for this moment for so long, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him hungrily into her. Pushing him on his back she hovered over his kissing him passionately.

He licked her bottom lip, his arms snaking around her waist. Hermione smiled and parted her lips as he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

 Harry sighed. He had no idea how things had gotten here but he knew he liked it. He let Hermione explore his mouth and moved his hands down to her lower back. Hermione parted from Harry realising something.

"Harry?" She asked. "Do you like Ginny?" He answered her question by kissing her again. Hermione smiled getting the answer. After a couple minutes of intense snogging, Harry's warm hand slipped up her shirt.

Hermione gasped and deepened the kiss. Harry grinned as he helped her lift her shirt off.

He unclipped her bra and took of his own shirt. He parted the kiss and looked at Hermione "Should we go any further we are only 16?" Hermione giggled and looked at him, slightly embarrassed. He took off her trousers and his. He looked up at her. "Are we ready to have sex?” I don't want to push you into this?"

Hermione grinned and kissed him softly, placing her hand on his inner thigh. He took this as an okay as he caressed her inner thigh. She moaned with pleasure and he took off her panties along with his boxers. Hermione opened her legs and he did the first thrust.

Hermione bit his lower lip softly and harry became desperate. he pushed in harder

He pushed faster and faster. He then flipped her on so she was on top of him and slammed her onto him. He moaned in pleasure, neither of them had felt pleasure like this before. Both harry and Hermione were close. Just a few more thrusts and they came. They relaxed into each other. Harry kissed Hermione softly before helping her get redressed

"We should probably get back" Harry said. Hermione nodded trying to flatten her hair. They quick walked to the portrait and stepped through.

Everyone was still asleep. Before they went Hermione went up to Harry pressing herself against him. "You were so good" She purred in his ear. Harry's got an erection; Hermione smirked when she saw it and walked towards the girl’s dormitory. Harry moaned as he watched her leave. No-body has ever affected him like that.