Chapter 29

Emmy's P.O.V

After driving all over L.A with the man whore I was kind of ready to go home. It didn't feel right you know my feelings towards Sawyer. Maybe its all in my head. Maybe Sawyer isn't the one for me.

I just didn't understand how yesterday I wanted to stab this guy with a knife for getting flirty with my bestfriend, And today all he did was take me on a car ride and say a couple of things now all I want to do is snog this guys perfect little face off. I'm so fucked up.

This whole car ride I didn't think about Joey till....

"So how are you and Joey"? Sawyer asked me as we turn a corner. "Oh uh fine. I mean we don't fight or anything". I said biting my nails. He nods as if he didn't know how me and Joey really are. "So its not all about having sex with a Youtuber" He chuckles. I almost chocked on my water I was taking a sip of.

"Sex? I'm not a whore Sawyer. I love Joey to death." "Is that why you kissed me while you two were together". I remember that kiss as if it was yesterday. It was a complete mistake. And last time I checked he kissed me first. I didn't say anything back.

If I said anything Sawyer would just throw back in my face. I decided to turn the tables from my love life to his.

"Well you obviously don't love Melina. You wouldn't be wanting to sleep with Mily or me if you did" He was silent for a second. Now he knows how it feels to be pinned with a question that breaks your heart.

"Who said I wanted to sleep with Mily I barley know the girl Em, I'm not going to invite her in my bed if I don't even know her last name." I rolled my eyes. He didn't say anything about sleeping with me."Sawyer....." I didn't feel like arguing it was pointless. Like my love for this dumbass.

"I just hope Joey loves you Emmy, Treats you right". Sawyer let out a sigh. "A girl like you needs someone who cares". Woah stop the train. Did Sawyer Just prove a point? Did Joey love me? Did I love him? I mean he told me he loves me and I just laugh or say awh.

We pulled into my driveway. As I was getting out I turned to face Sawyer. "I love you too" I said before shutting the door and walking up the stairs. I could feel him watching me as I opened my door. When I finally reached the couch I plopped down.

I did not just say 'I love you too' did I? Fuck I did. Emile Locke why in the hell did you say that? Ugh you're such a bitch you don't even care for Joey the love of your life. The one who lights up your world. You don't say I love you to him. You say it to his roommate.

I grabbed a pillow and put my face in it. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Okay that helps" I sighed. "You okay"? Jason asked. I didn't even notice he was sitting right next to me watching The big bang theory on Netflix.

"No, I need some brotherly advise." I said. "Okay well im right here. Spill your guts." "Okay so me and Joey have been together almost 2 months now and he told me he loves me. And I laughed." I buried my head in my hands. "Ouch" Jason chuckled. "Yeah and as if it couldn't get any worse, Sawyer takes me on a little car ride and tells me he loves me and I say 'I love you too' and we aren't even together he has a girlfriend who is way prettier than me she even catches Joeys eye at times."

"Well Em looks like you got yourself into some deep shit" he says. I bit my lip. "Yeah what do I do."? I ask hoping he had an answer. "What's your heart telling you"? He asked. "That I should love extreamly beautiful and sweet, kind, loving, Joey Graceffa and to forget what my heads is telling me about Sawyer Hartman, Its just a phase."

"Listen to your heart. It knows its stuff. Plus I like the Joey kid. He seems to be obsessed with you." Jason replied. I laughed. I knew Joey was the one.

But I just can't shake these feelings for Sawyer.