Chapter 32

A/N: Hey guys ;) OMFG I READ THIS TWEET IT SAID "Screw shower sex, I wanna have sex in a walk in fridge so I can do the frick frack while I'm eating a snick snack". HOLY SHIZBALLS BEST TWEET EVER.

Social Media Info

Insta: SimplyCouis

Insta fan page: Joeysinstabitch

Twitter:SimplyCouis

Kik:SimplyCouis

*************************

2 months and 1 week pregnant

Emmy's P.O.V

I was nervously biting my nails to the nub. I was at the doctor going to get an ultra sound. Jason was sitting in the chair next to me. I wish it was Joey. I wish he knew and would stop ignoring me and just listen. I PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD FOR GODS SAKE. He needs to know.

My leg was bouncing up and down and I was shaking. "Would you calm down its just an ultra sound. Its not like your dying." Jason said. "I know I'm just freaked out. The whole 'I'm Pregnant' thing is still sinking in." I replied as I slid down in my chair.

I poked my stomach. It was getting pudgy. "Your going to look super weird pregnant, seeing how you've always been really skinny". Jase looked down at me. "Yea I know. Ill wake up one day and won't be able to see my feet anymore" I laughed.

The nurse called my name and me and Jason walked into the room.

I sat down on the cold hospital bed as the doctor walked in. "Hello Emmy how are you?" She asked. I smiled. "Great thanks" I replied. "Good, Well I'm Doctor Rule and Ill be your Obstetrician for the next 9 months". (Obstetrician is a doctor that monitors your pregnancy and delivers your baby). I smiled.

"Okay so I'm going to have you lay back and ill put this blue stuff on your tummy" she said. I laid back and looked over at Jason. He smiled. She put the cold blue jelly like stuff on my stomach as she turned the machine on. She put the remote on my stomach and rub it on my stomach.

"Okay Emmy see that little circle?" Dr.Rule asked. I nod. "That's your baby. Its small cause you are still in your 1st trimester".

I stared at the dot for a while. I smile. Even though It was just a dot, I was already in love with it. I cried. It was amazing. I wish Joey was here.

"Can I get pictures"? I asked. I had to show Joey. Doctor Rule nods. "I will go get those hun" She said walking out of the room. "So what do you think?"" Jason asked. "Its beautiful. I love it Jason. A lot." I replied.

The Doctor came back in with the pictures. After she got the blue gel off of my stomach she said we were free to go

**

Joey's P.O.V

I walked over to Emmy's. I had to apologize for my behavior last weekend. I'm sure what she had to say was way more important than what I thought. I was being a jerk.

I walked over and knocked. Mily opened the door. "Hey Joey" She smiled. She was only wearing a tank top and boy shorts. "Hey, Is Emmy here"? I asked. "No, her and Jason went to the doctor they are on there way back though". Doctor? Was she okay?

Just then Jason and Emmy pulled into the driveway. "There they are" Mily said. I ran over to Emmy as she got out of the car. "Emmy I'm sorry for last weekend. What did you need to tell me?" I asked. The corners of her mouth fell down as she looked towards Mily and Jason. "Can we talk in private"? She asked them. They nod in walk Inside.

"Joey I-I have to tell you something" She sighed. "Okay go ahead" I replied. "Fuck it I'm just going to come out and say it. Joey I'm pregnant". I laughed. "No your not" I said. "Joey I am I promise" She said. She dug in her purse and pulled out some pictures. "Here is the pictures from the ultrasound I had today."

I looked at them for a long while. Like a good 10 minutes. She really was pregnant. Wow.

"Oh. Em I'm sorry" I said. "Sorry? Why" She asked. "For doing this to you". The corners of her mouth formed a smile now. "Joey I'm excited!" She said. "Really?" I asked. She nods. "I was scared at first but after I saw it everything changed. I felt differently.

I smiled. "Im excited to" I said. "Really?" "Toatally forreal gurl" I replied. She smiled so big her cheeks were red. She kissed me.

"Yay I'm so glad your on board." She said grabbing the pics and running inside. As she shut the door I started screaming. She. Was. Pregnant? PREGNANT? I was scared shitless.